Older Ladies....ready????

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
Two elderly ladies are smoking outside.

It stared raining and one of the ladies pulls out a condom, cuts the end off and puts it over her cigarette so it won't get wet.

The other lady thinks this is a great idea so she decides to head to the store to buy some condoms.

When she gets there she goes to the counter and asks the cashier for a pack of condoms.

He looks at her in disgust as he can't believe someone of her age would be having sex.

He asks what kind she would like anyways as he doesn't want to lose his job.

She replys "Honey, it doesn't matter what kind as long as it fits a camel.":cross-eye:cross-eye:cross-eye:cross-eye

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
Are you making these jokes up yourself and testing them on us before your stand up comedian gig?

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
#4 poster should bar me do the ban ban me from your view please... then i be banned and barred

PanfilodeVaca

Jan 12, 2014
#4 poster should bar me do the ban ban me from your view please... then i be banned and barred

and tarred and feathered

henceforth we are not allowed to read chic's jokes unless we sign a pledge that they are hilarious

Aug 6, 2006
This joke reads like it was written in the 1950's when condoms were behind the counter and you had to ask the pharmacist to sell them to you.
One could say about this joke, "The first time I heard that one, I kicked a slat out of my cradle!"

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
This joke reads like it was written in the 1950's when condoms were behind the counter and you had to ask the pharmacist to sell them to you.
One could say about this joke, "The first time I heard that one, I kicked a slat out of my cradle!"
Isn't that how they are sold here?

Aug 6, 2006
It is a US joke, and condoms have not been sold from behind the counter in the US since the 1970's. In the DR, this is most likely done to prevent shoplifting, since they come in small easily concealed packages and often one at a time.

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
and tarred and feathered

henceforth we are not allowed to read chic's jokes unless we sign a pledge that they are hilarious

like serious drugs,,,try to stay away for one month....and instead of signing a pledge...make a pledge...:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool: