side markers

doug

Jan 1, 2002
Rob or Delores or any other board member........what are the envelopes on the side for.....some are blue ....some are blue with little marks above and some are arrows and so forth.....could someone tkae the time to explain......Thanks
P.S. Rob and Delores I'm getting the hang of this new board, but I still like the features of the old one.......but like the New Year.....out with the old .....in with the new.....Hope everyone get's to like it as much as the old one!!!

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Open up any of the forums and it explains at the bottom of the page exactly what they relate to.

paul

Jan 1, 2002
www.angelfire.com
also new features

Is it necessary to "edit" my reply to get it to email notify me when someone replies- and a spell check might be nice :O)- sorry i learned the see-and-say method in school [i have to get a phonics book- by the way is there a phonics method for Espanol?] and i notice that some people are stil pretty upset when any of us- even non-native speakers of english use the wrong spelling etc.-
other wise it is just the trauma of deciding where the comment goes- living business legal etc- but like the other users i guess we will eventualy decide those things and so far not too much i noticed about posting in the wrong category so that we all seem to have the same learning curve- Nice clean board though and THANK YOU ALL FOR PROVIDING THIS SERVICE !!! Paul