lifestyle hacienda is coming to samana

Cdn_Gringo

Gold
Apr 29, 2014
We've had the property for three years now. The intervening time between then and now has been devoted to securing enough purchasers to build the resort. Lifestyles owns nothing themselves. The final sales push is on now and construction will begin in earnest late this fall or early 2016. I have not heard an opening date yet.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
two houses have already been built. i don't know when they plan to complete this project.

donP

Dec 14, 2008
White Butler

two houses have already been built.

Yes, it says "sold".
But may not be true.... the houses may not even exist... :cross-eye

i don't know when they plan to complete this project.

Perhaps never.
I have seen many a project with an ostentatious entrance and nothing inside. :laugh:

BTW, the video scene with the gringo butler is just ridiculous.

donP

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i don't mean whatever is sold. you can see on photos that two houses are already there. as far as the butler, agreed, it's just ridiculous. :laugh:

Aug 6, 2006
I think that butler is named "Jeeves" he was optioned from Merchant Ivory productions. The crowning touch is "Namu", who was hired from Sea World to provide exclusive marine acrobatics for the benefit of the fortunate souls who have adopted the Cap Limon lifestyle.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
The crowning touch is "Namu", who was hired from Sea World to provide exclusive marine acrobatics for the benefit of the fortunate souls who have adopted the Cap Limon lifestyle.

was kim lardasshian not available for that? :laugh:

jstarebel

Silver
Oct 4, 2013
We've had the property for three years now. The intervening time between then and now has been devoted to securing enough purchasers to build the resort. Lifestyles owns nothing themselves. The final sales push is on now and construction will begin in earnest late this fall or early 2016. I have not heard an opening date yet.

Do you by chance have information regarding the investment group funding this project or the architectural firm doing the resort design?

Cdn_Gringo

Gold
Apr 29, 2014
Don P,

Each condo/villa is privately owned. Going forward, as they are sold, they are built. Cap El Limon was first announced to Club members 5 or 6 years ago. Three years ago about 250 shareholders were taken to Samana, put up at the Grand Bahia and spent the day at the El Limon site. At that time there was not a single building there. Since then, enough villas, condos, rooms have been sold to begin the construction of the resort. There is no real point in full scale construction until there is enough investment to put in the infrastructure, restaurants and a hotel facility. It will be built but will be an ongoing project for several years to come as more units still need to be sold the maximize the use of the available property and provide additional accommodation for vacationing club members and other visitors.

jstarebel,

The short answer is no, I do not. More info might be forthcoming from Lifestyles if you contact them directly.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Yes, it says "sold".
But may not be true.... the houses may not even exist... :cross-eye

Perhaps never.
I have seen many a project with an ostentatious entrance and nothing inside. :laugh:

BTW, the video scene with the gringo butler is just ridiculous.

donP

"darkie butlers" WOULD SCARE OFF SOME INVESTORS!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

DavidZ

Silver
Aug 29, 2005
www.vipcigartours.com
I heard from several people that Lifestyle recently purchased Coconut Palms Resort at Encuentro...seems odd, but stranger thing have happened! Anyone have intel on this?

Cdn_Gringo

Gold
Apr 29, 2014
I heard from several people that Lifestyle recently purchased Coconut Palms Resort at Encuentro...seems odd, but stranger thing have happened! Anyone have intel on this?

I've received word that there will be a public announcement shortly. I expect this property will be the subject of that announcement. Nothing official yet.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i think actually the place is a bit further to the east, playa moron. not even joking, that's what it's called.

ih7bs2.jpg

on a closeup you can see two houses under construction. the picture is not very clear as they have white roofs and the area is sandy:

14wta83.jpg