She Says She is Pregnant. The Pregnancy Test is Positive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_Scorpion

Bronze
Aug 13, 2012
The girl (who I will simply call Rosa), came over today and says she is pregnant. We have been having sex without the condom, but its only been maybe three or four days so I was skeptical. I checked online and it says it is possible for a woman to become pregnant 2 or 3 days after having sex. I still didn't believe her (because I'm Machiavellian and trust no one), and asked for a pregnancy test. We argued about it. So she left my place and came back with a pregnancy test that showed the results were positive. I told her I would go to the farmacia and buy a second, brand new, unopened pregnancy test because I wanted her to do it a second time, in my home, in front of me.

She agreed (after a heated argument about my trust issues), so I went and got another pregnancy test. She went in the bathroom, urinated, came back out and did the test in front of me. It showed two lines, She even made me smell the urine, it was definitely urine. After that I now believe her. I promised her if she became pregnant I would pay her a specific amount once the test results were positive, and a larger lump sum later on when the baby is born (and I confirm by DNA test that it is in fact mine).

We had a huge argument because she says I don't trust her. I told her not to take it personal, Dark Scorpion trusts no one. Men lie, women lie, but numbers don't. I was surprised she said she was pregnant so fast, but, men in my family are very fertile. My grandfather had 8 children, his son (my uncle) has about 8 kids, and my father has at least four kids that I know of. I don't smoke, drink, or do drugs, I exercise regularly and I eat a decent diet. I haven't suffered any injuries to the jewels, and I did a fertility test before I moved to the DR and the test results were positive for me.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
A woman can get pregnant as soon as one of the little buggers reaches the egg but untill she misses her period about two weeks later how would she know?

Taken from my old days. I've had three kids in the month of May. Planned that way didn't want to be pregnant during the summer heat. ;)

oops forgot they have those pregnancy test things these day

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
Most definitely it can be detected through a blood test within 3 to 4 days. With a
home pregnancy test (urine) not so much.

"Blood Pregnancy Test: If you are pregnant then the blood pregnancy test is usually positive within 3-4 days after implantation or about 9-10 days after fertilization and ovulation. "

"Urine Home Pregnancy Test (HPT): The urine pregnancy test will usually not become positive in most women until a missed period or about a week after implantation. Many manufacturers of urine pregnancy test want you to believe that the urine test is usually positive before a missed period, but only about 25% of pregnant women will test positive with the HPT 2 days before a missed period, and about 40% the day before the missed period. On average, a pregnancy test will be positive 13.5 days after ovulation, or about the time you expect your menstrual period."

Read this article: But your best bet will be to wait until the child is born and do a paternity test.
That it shows she's pregnant is not the problem, the problem is, is it yours. :)

Pregnancy Test: When Does it Turn Positive? | BabyMed

Last edited:

malko

Campesino !! :)
Jan 12, 2013
And if she was a bit less desperate and had a tad more brains, she would have waited 2 months and then hit u with the scam.......

Wait and see, if the baby turns out as back as night with curly hair, then..........:dead:
There again maybe DS, is not white......

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
Haha, DS is not being scammed by 'Rosa', we are being scammed by DS to believe his ridiculous story, after the interlude he gave a few days ago where to do an hiv test..

Desperate for attention.

pauleast

*** I love DR1 ***
Jan 29, 2012
Of course she is pregnant, but the father is either Juan, Roberto, Hugo,Sergeo or Pablo, but they don't have two pesos to rub together , so its Dark Scorpion

jstarebel

Silver
Oct 4, 2013
@ Dark_Scorpion, If you're happy about it, then congrats. Could she be scamming you?? I'ts a good possibility. Word of advice to all so you do not get into this situation... "Don't be a fool.. Wrap your tool".

Jan 17, 2009
DNA test is the only way to go. She wouldn't know that she's pregnant 3-4 days after with a home pregnancy test. But condom are not 100% reliable either.

Marcion

*** Sin Bin ***
Nov 22, 2014
Tell her you had a vasectomy.

"No, you have to look closer to see the scar. Closer..."

Aug 6, 2006
Wait and see, if the baby turns out as back as night with curly hair, then..........
There again maybe DS, is not white......

=====================================
He has not chosen to call himself Light Scorpion.

In any event DNA test would be the most trustworthy method.

corsair74

Bronze
Jul 3, 2006
Of course she is pregnant, but the father is either Juan, Roberto, Hugo,Sergeo or Pablo, but they don't have two pesos to rub together , so its Dark Scorpion

I second this. The issue shouldn't be whether or not she's pregnant. Just go ahead and assume that she is. These girls get pregnant if you breathe on them too hard. No, the issue for you should be whether or not it's yours. Especially since you've already promised her money (who does that?!?!) should she conceive. You've basically given her all the incentive she needs to get pregnant by any means necessary.

ctrob

Silver
Nov 9, 2006
So Rosa went in the bathroom with the second test by herself? How do you know it was her urine?
You're gonna need a 3rd test - and do it yourself.

Or just give her the money. How much is she getting by the way?

VJS

Bronze
Sep 19, 2010
Let me guess, she initiated the whole "lets screw without condom" discussion. Because she knew she had missed her last period by then after being drilled by some Jose who wouldn't even consider a condom. Dumb bitch should have waited at least a couple of weeks...

Rustxko

Aug 3, 2014
I'd just leave the country and return in 9 months and go from there.

Just kidding kinda. Congrats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.