Hello everyone! long time viewer 1st time poster

Jaycee1

May 5, 2015
I look forward to maybe making new acquaintances here.
After reading some of the many post, I have become curious about spending some time in the D.R.

Jaycee1

May 5, 2015
Thanks for the warm welcome, I have not visited the D.R as of yet but I plan on visiting for a couple of months next year.
I would love to learn a bit of Spanish before I go, I am in need of a tutor.

Meemselle

Just A Few Words
Oct 27, 2014
On the North Coast, Casa Goethe offers vacation classes, too. They also have a branch in the Capital.

Jaycee1

May 5, 2015
I plan on visiting next year in September, that should give me enough time to learn a bit of Spanish before going. I am going for 2 months but I am undecided on the places to visit. Does anyone have any suggestions for a 30 year old single guy to have fun?

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
IDoes anyone have any suggestions for a 30 year old single guy to have fun?

FYI: We are not a dedicated whore mongering site, might want use Google for that stuff, it's you friend.

If you need help with hotels, transport, culture and general questions, fire away.

Cdn_Gringo

Gold
Apr 29, 2014
Jaycee1,

Any info we offer now will be out of date in the 16 months between now and the time you arrive. If you think of it, ask again in 14 months.

Jumbo

Bronze
Jul 8, 2005
FYI: We are not a dedicated whore mongering site, might want use Google for that stuff, it's you friend.

If you need help with hotels, transport, culture and general questions, fire away.

Someone wake up on the wrong side of the bed? I read all his posts and I do not see anything about looking for whores. Just looks like he does not want to visit the local wax museum or end up at an AI with a bunch of 50 something couples. This one went south real fast. From wanting to have some fun to being a cornholer. Do you guys know something I am overlooking? Is he the head of the local ISOC chapter where he lives?

Jaycee1

May 5, 2015
I guess I should wait until my trip comes up to ask for suggestions. I am not looking for any whore houses, just looking to enjoy my stay.