How long/much you visit DR1.com and whats your Favorites website

C

C. Garcia

Everybody visit the Dr1.com for all his information.
i want ask everybody how long and much you visit Dr1.com
and waths is your favorites website and Seconds, Thirds favorite website

Pepe

Jan 1, 2002
I think our man Garcia wants to hear something like 'Samana.nl' as our other favorite spot.

More SPAMMING

Just another link to the .nl site, I think this guy has been in under another name previously and was banned. He likely cleared the cookies from his machine and re-registered or used another machine.

"i want ask everybody how long and much you visit Dr1.com
and waths is your favorites website and Seconds, Thirds favorite website"

Answer, visit DR1 as often as I want and my favorite website sure doesnt end with .nl

Andy B

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
www.elmarinique.com
Hlywud,
Posting under other names? Nah, he wouldn't dare. However you might ask Rosa, Xerxes, SDQ and C Garcia who they all are.
MY Favorite website? Guess which one it AIN'T? LOL!!!!

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
You mean that there are sites other than DR1? For better or worse,I only come here.I have never seen,or posted anywhere else.For the same reason that I live in the Dominican Republic,"been everywhere,done everything",like here the "BEST" why bother with anything else? I visit the USA once a year to see friends who can,t afford to come here,and I spend about $600 at CVS Drug Store,buying "over-the-counter" medicines for family and friends here in Santo Domingo! The "stuff" they charge 3x the USA price for here.Criss Colon