HELP - Dog Sitter/Doggie Hotel

HanHen

May 6, 2015
Good Morning,

I am hoping that someone can help me. We are relatively new to the Punta Cana area, and will be leaving for 3 weeks in June/July. We have a medium sized dog and we are looking for somewhere to board her. He only know of one place, Vetex, but have heard mixed reviews about the well-being of animals being kept there.

If you know of any good boarding facilities, or know of someone who would be willing to watch a dog (we will pay of course), please let me know. We are at a loss!

Thanks!!

mxcutie

Jan 12, 2010
Pet World

Good Morning,

I am hoping that someone can help me. We are relatively new to the Punta Cana area, and will be leaving for 3 weeks in June/July. We have a medium sized dog and we are looking for somewhere to board her. He only know of one place, Vetex, but have heard mixed reviews about the well-being of animals being kept there.

If you know of any good boarding facilities, or know of someone who would be willing to watch a dog (we will pay of course), please let me know. We are at a loss!

Thanks!!

Try Clinica Animal Pet World. They have a Facebook page. Never left my dogs there, but the vet is fantastic. I have been going to him for years for my 2 dogs and 2 cats (even drove over an hour to his old clinic in bayahibe). He can probably take the dog or provide a recommendation. Good luck!

Jaime809

Bronze
Aug 23, 2012
The vet in Plaza El Dorado (next to Danny's) boarded my cat for 2 weeks. Except for the cat being perturbed that I was gone, there were no issues at all.