reasonably priced hotels

AmyB

Jan 4, 2002
Does anyone have any reccomendations for a decent hotel for several nights in Santo Domingo? I really don't want to spend $90 or $100 per night....Maybe around $50!

doug

Jan 1, 2002
Hotels

Amy, There are lots in your price range, if you post this in open fourm you'll get more response I believe....

rayjay

Jan 2, 2002
Hotel in SD

Ok, here's a little place in the colonial zone that's supposed to be good, though I have never used it myself. ( I haven't been back to SD in over a year ).

At $250 pesos/night ( $15 ), it might be a little rustic, but the source is trustworthy.

Contact Maria Perez at
Ciudad Colonial
Calle Hostos 299
809-688-9192

I think she's French and the management is German.

If not that then I've heard the Palacio also in the colonial zone is good at more like $50 / night. I'm sure that should suit your needs. There's no reason to pay more than that.

I'd stayed at the Napolitano on the Malecon for $75 and was told I overpaid. Probably true.

mauricem

Jan 2, 2002
TRY APARTA HOTEL ALADINO IS IN ENSANCHE NACO ONE OF BEST AREAS IN THE CAPITAL THE PRICE IS ABOUT 500 PESOS AT NIGTH
CLEAN NICE ROOMS CABLE TV. HOT WATER.

CALL.

ELVIN CABRAL
809. 567-0144

sunnyvillas

Blocked due to spamming
Apr 29, 2003
hotel in SD

Try this out : http://casademonaga.tripod.com

I don't know the property, but they have approached us to be listed on our website.
It seams like a nice place and mention that Rimma from Sunny villa holidays sent you, may be you will get a further discount.

Good luck