I uses frames in my site

ronals

Jan 4, 2002
I uses frames in my site, and I found than the <no frames> tag, where i can put a lot of relevant content in my pages, which only the search engines can see. Should I put the meta tags in both the main page and <no frames> area or will the search engine pick it up from the main page.

Thanks

smith

Jan 18, 2002
re :

hi,

yes, when search engine searching for any thing it pick the content from the keywords, description you wrote in the META tags. So, you put all the things in META tags and you can put META tags on both the pages. If you want to know more about that then you go and find the information relevent to you from www.cfmcorp.net because all the topics of serach engine, traffic and meta tags are under the topic of community focus marketing and I hope you should found some information from that site.

bye
smith

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
Ronals

Please spare me an eyesore. "I" , is a singular noun and "uses" is the "to use" verb in plural. Are you a Southerner? Was it a typing error done twice? Again,

I am not trying to be picky, but spare me an eyesore.

TW

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
And I thought we weren't being picky this year??

I think Ronals is German....I wish I could write German like he does English....

Of course if I knew what META tags were and that other stuff, maybe I would have understood more of his post...

Hb with a chuckle....

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
Ronals the language king

For simplicity of prose while explaining the unexplicable Ronals has made it to our Hall of Fame of Abstract Literature.

TW

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
An Ode to Smith and Ronals

"Two erudites of the hyper void were trasborded by META to the infinite era....
That blinded my vision and obscured my thinking....
Smith and Ronals explain to me the meaning....
For us inmortals are but just beginning.

Now here is the translation of this ode:

"META relevent serach cfmcorp I uses i ronals tags"

TW