Where is everyone?

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I am wondering about the amount of activity on the "new" DR1.One thread has 811 "views",but only 27 "replies.The overall reply rate seems to be about 3%. Perhaps Rob knows if this is "normal". Anyway,I encourage those who come for a "look",to stay and make a comment.Some "New Blood" for the New Year would be wecome. Criss Colon

Kuda

*** Sock-puppet ***
Jan 1, 2002
People don't remember what they've read

When I jump on at another PC, it doesn't know where I've been. And I can't remember how many replies were there yesterday. So I head into a thread, say "Oh, I read that", and keep moving. Probably happens a lot, in addition to lurkers. I'm a closet lurker, but I'm coming out.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
We are learning to navigatethese new waters, Criss!

You know, us ol'dawgs are slow, very very slow learners.
But, it seems that there are some pretty interesting features here, that we will have to learn to take advantage of....

Glad to see the rumors of your demise were not founded....

Soon we will be launching our diatribes about the stupidity of Hipo's government, so rest assured that you will have lots to gnaw at!!

Happy New Year, buddy!!

HB

RON

Jan 2, 2002
STUCK

IM STUCK HERE IN THE SNOW AND EVERYONE ELSE IS ENJOYING THE SUNSHINE. REALLY LIKE THE NEW DR1 AND JUST GETTING USED TO WHERE EVERYTHING IS. GIVE ME AND EVERYONE ELSE A CHANCE TO GET USED TO IT AND LOOK OUT. I THINK MOST PEOPLE ARE AFRAID TO SIGN UP AND GET ONBOARD. GLAD TO SEE THE NEW YEAR ON DR1 WITH COLOR.