USA Airforce meeting in Punta Cana. With Latin Countries and more

DRob

Gold
Aug 15, 2007
My dream would be a USA/Canada/Dom Air Force base.. Love to see F15's and Stealth's flying over Bavaro...
Of course that's not what the meeting is about, its about cooperation.. But still a USA Air force base in PC, would love it.. The new Base could be called NORADDOM

http://www.dominicantoday.com/dr/lo...r-forces-talk-cooperation-at-Dominican-resort

Why? Puerto Rico is 70 miles away, and they can share space with the CG at (formerly) Ramey AFB.

And, Gitmo is a USMC facility, not USAF. Cubans don't mess with Marines, and for good reason.

VIMAN68

Feb 15, 2013
Not going to happen...there are too many states/municipalities within the US clamoring for a military base and the economic impact that having one brings. Plus as was mentioned above, PR would probably be the first choice in the Caribbean...it has old bases that could be reactivated if they say choose...like Roosevelt Roads, which with it's long runway could serve as joint Air Force/Navy Base.

Marcion

*** Sin Bin ***
Nov 22, 2014
We have over 700 overseas military bases...we need another one like a hole in the head.

Peterj

Bronze
Oct 7, 2002
Dominican Republic
My dream would be a USA/Canada/Dom Air Force base.. Love to see F15's and Stealth's flying over Bavaro...
Of course that's not what the meeting is about, its about cooperation.. But still a USA Air force base in PC, would love it.. The new Base could be called NORADDOM

http://www.dominicantoday.com/dr/lo...r-forces-talk-cooperation-at-Dominican-resort

...but not with Dominican pilot's I assume (eh...hope)...

Don't want to see a lot of this going on: [video]https://youtu.be/i_vGX7lzVMQ[/video]

"Ai co?o...mier....." Probably "Miercoles" :)

pkaide1

Bronze
Aug 10, 2005

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
They could possibly partner up with one of the existing airports in DR, sharing or expanding runways. Many people don't realize that the 177th Fighter Wing of the Air National Guard flies out of Atlantic City Airport, since 1958. I love watching them overhead. 177th Fighter Wing, New Jersey ANG - Home

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
They could possibly partner up with one of the existing airports in DR, sharing or expanding runways. Many people don't realize that the 177th Fighter Wing of the Air National Guard flies out of Atlantic City Airport, since 1958. I love watching them overhead. 177th Fighter Wing, New Jersey ANG - Home

"AE" It must be working!!!
No one has had the "Balls" to attack "Jersey" in almost 60 years!!!!!!!!!!!
But then it could just be the SMELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A guy in NEW YORK was parked making out with his girlfriend.
He kissed her lips,
she said, "lower".
He kissed her breasts,
she said,"lower"
He kissed her naval.
THEN SHE GASPED,."Now kiss me where it smells The Worst"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO HER DROVE HER TO "JERSEY"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

True Story, it was "BronxBoy"!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Contango

Banned
Dec 27, 2010
Here is an F15 shooting missiles at Europeans ( and some Americans still) wearing "speedos" on Bavaro Beach.. This is whats needed the next time one of these over weighted fat fuks parades on the beach..

[video]youtu.be/3UqFRGZ9CnQ[/video]