to: Robert@Dr1.com / and all interested

Samana1

Bronze
Jan 4, 2002
www.samana-peninsula.com
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

Sorry for spamming on the Dr1.com, we forget wats happend
I will never more spamm on dr1.com an any other pages.
Im now in Santo Domingo, im going tommorow to Sanchez/Samana.

Este mensaje es Para Robert

Have a nice time...

saludos

C. Garcia
Chello Broadband N.V.

Last edited:

Andy B

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
www.elmarinique.com
Andy Brachhold is Andy B, one of the owner-creators of the Samana.Net website. He is an American, not a Canadian if that matters. He lives in Las Galeras, not Canada, and would LOVE to meet you face-to-face, that is if you have the guts to face me after the gross copyright violations you committed with your website. By all means visit, copyright violation IS against the law in the DR and I'm certain the local Fiscal would like to have a talk with you.

Samana1

Bronze
Jan 4, 2002
www.samana-peninsula.com
Andy B

Im going 5 january at 07:30 AM from Herrera, St. Domingo to El Portillo,--- Naranjito, Samana (near Sanchez) to visit my fam. i get 2 days free from my work. Im going 7 January to Samana City for my work, and not to meet somebody, im go back to Amsterdam, Holland .. Friday 11, January 2002.
When i go back to the DR is in the Summer. July and August

bye,

C. Garcia

Andy B

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
www.elmarinique.com
Are you so afraid or so busy that you can't take and hour or so and "visit" with me? After our "visit," we'll drop by the Fiscal's office for a further chat. I'm sure he'll also want the local Minister of Tourism and maybe the Governor there to also discuss this matter with you. After all, you'll just be a short ride up the highway.

El Jefe

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Andy B, I think this is his way of saying he doesn't want to meet you face to face or with the Fiscals. Surprise, surprise!

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
This may be a stupid suggestion....

I know you guys are not the best of "virtual" friends but maybe meeting face to face is actually a good idea.

C.Garcia you have made a complete ass of yourself and not made any friends here at DR1 and that can only hurt your website in the long run. Maybe eating a little more humble pie (your apology is noted below) and sitting down face to face with Andy might help out your obvious indifferences?

Andy B is a cool guy and as genuine as they come, I'm sure he'd be more than happy to sit down with you. Actually Nicole's serves up some damm good food, perfect place to discuss the in's and out's of copyright violations. Then again I could be completely wrong...

I'll put my Master Robert the "delete button" hat back on now :)

Samana1

Bronze
Jan 4, 2002
www.samana-peninsula.com
re

Andy B. , Robert, do you have webcam or a VoIP we can talk over te InternetPhone, ICQ or MSN with webcam.
Is that a good idea, when i arrive in Holland we can talk about i am here in the DR to do business. and visit 2 days my fam. and im going to Sanchez 1 day and the other day is 1 day in BocaChica and Haina, my englisch is bad, but maybe you can make a phonecall to my celular +31621411203, currently i am in Santo Domingo, and tommorow i wil fly to El Portillo with my Plane
and the same day i will return to Herrera Airport, Santo Domingo
whatever, im now in Santo Domingo and if you want contact me you can sent a e-mail to c.garcia@terra.com.do im just arrived yesterday in LasAmericas Santo Domingo, im here for 1 week.
I have business to do here in the DR and 1 hour is too much. Im going to Samana for 1 day (7 Hours). Its better with VoIP when i return back in Holland, or when i return back in DR in July/August 2002.

Andy B

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
www.elmarinique.com
No ICQ, no webcam, no discussion when you're not going to be where I can look you dead in the eyes when I formally accuse you of stealing. What's wrong with face to face in Samana with the Fiscal present,...so I can have you charged with copyright violation according to Dominican law. You said you were going to be in Samana.