Spammer!!!

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
I have no problem people posting their link "once". But when they constantly do it, then I ask them politely to stop. If they don't, I get a little more serious with their spamming, just like in the case of the Samana site.

It's really very simple.

Alternatively you could keep registering names and asking me questions I know you know the answer to :)

Rob "Cut the thread"

BAN No more hanging, this guy not only made an a** of himself but it would be the last internet site I would want to visit.
Anyone can play tricks with their computer and re-register under different names and link other url names to a site.
I enjoy the DR and DR1 and related Dominican sites about this wonderful country, one I love to visit and would enjoy living there for a portion of the year if my finances would allow.
There are some great people who post on your site and take part in some pretty good discussions, but this damn spamming is really pissing a lot of people off, every time we read a new post with a new name, it links to a stinking .nl site that should never exist. The internet has a great deal of freedom but copyright infringements is not one of them. I have my own website and would not even consider linking DR1 on it without your permission.
He should really meet up with Andy B. but sheer fright will keep this encounter from not ever happening.
It your board and your decision wholly but my opinion has been spoken.