Hot Spots

Canuk

Jan 4, 2002
G'day,
Me and the missus are travelling to Sosua Jan 16, and was wondering what the best nightlife spot is.

Cheers

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
The main nitelife spot right now is High Caribe Disco. A lot of hookers but they shouldn't bother you if you're accompanied. If you prefer more typical music, Tucan Disco plays more Dominican music than the other. Hookers also but again they don't bother guys with their wives. Of course both have Sanki's so watch out for the wife. LOL. If you like sports, Eddy's Sports bar carries everything live via satellite. Hope you enjoy your visit.

Canuk "Visit Eddy's you will like"

Eddy's is a great spot and it has been too long since I was last there, I guess going to PC and south coast prevented this. But take my word you will like and enjoy. I don't recall Sanki's or prostitutes at Eddy's.

spelling edited:

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Soooooooooo.......!!! Kenosha Chris,you are a "Prostitute"and you finally admit it! That is your "First Step"toward "rehabilitation"! Now,if you "give it away",you are not "technically" a prostitute!I use that "Loophole" myself! "Happy New Year"! Do you have a "Clients List"? Criss Colon"

KenoshaChris

Jan 4, 2002
Tough Love

Criss: You make me feel like a cheap drunken slut and you're giving me a low self image because I don't get paid, I just give it up for a few mamajuanas. Is it wrong??