Self Serving, egotistical ....get a life people!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
Recently, people have come onto this thread with introductions and questions. Most of you may think that they are not worthy of your time and effort to give them guidance and fairly straight answers. Most of you unfortunatley don't have the answers so you go off on a tanget, not giving any solid advise and for the most part arguing with anyone with half a brain, and I say that lightly, or critisize any comments put forth and simply talk about anything except what is important. Now I know many of you have the brain size of a pea and the attention span of a 2 year old but I for one am tired of threads being closed by moderators because you hi-jack every thread that appears. If you don't have anything good to say or anything of relevance please stay off this forum. Some want answers and you can't supply them. Answers? I want the truth. Oh really, you can't handle the truth. In forums hidden in the internet there are people looking for info. Who's going to give that to them? You, CC, you DV8. You can't handle the truth. Deep down in forums like this, you need me on those threads, you want me on those threads. I just well would rather you answer these important questions and then be on your way otherwise, stay the hell of this forum and let others take the lead. I want answers, I want answers. Oh and by the way I ordered the dam code red. Have a nice day.

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
Steve, without meaning to hijack your thread, I couldn't resist watching one of the most powerful courtroom dramas of all time again. They don't make 'em like they used to!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB4NPsJkhhA

Love A Few Good Men Nicholson is at his best along with Tom Cruise who couldn't shine Jack's shoes. One of the top 5 soliliquies of all time. YOUR DAM RIGHT I DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Couldn't agree with you more.

tommeyers

On Vacation!
Jan 2, 2012
I live in Santiago
LT Steve, are you OK?

I am interested hearing the thoughts of other posters, allways. Some more than others. Some threads make 180 degree urn and tje mods can deal with tht and I don't mean unexplained deletes.

Insisting thast I want to hear from you -,LT it is over the top!

Are you in the DR?

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Sorry Steve, this forum is for introductions, so this thread is closed.

I won't delete it because you make a good point.

Status
Not open for further replies.