GREAT book to read about the DR!

I just read "What about your saucepans?" by Lindsey De Feliz and couldn't put it down!
I know it has been talked about before on here and has been out for a few years but thought it was a MUST to recommend this to anyone who is interested in the DR or lives here.

I NEVER read books but have been sick and kinda bored so decided to give it a try as Lindsey kept telling me I would like it and she was right!

Amazing real story of an Expat from UK who moves to the DR.

Thank you Lindsey for writing this, you and your Husband are a real inspiration to me!

http://www.amazon.com/What-About-Saucepans-Lindsay-Feliz/dp/1909193313

Impatiently waiting for your next book :D

Jul 28, 2008
I also highly recommend this book. I read it a couple of years ago and found it to be a wonderful read. I have a deep appreciation for Lindsey and her determination and her love for the DR. The book served to broaden my perspectives of DR life in many ways. Go buy it!

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
I have read my good friend, Lindsay's, book so many times that I have lost count now!! Every time I re-read it, I discover something that I did not take in previously. The fact that all the amazing recollections of the stories it contains are totally true just make it all the more fascinating and I can't wait for someone to pick it up and turn it into a film.

Like the rest of people, I can't wait for book number 2 :)

Abuela

Bronze
May 13, 2006
Absolutely agree with Whirleybird! If you just discovered this book you should also follow her blog with even more camp adventures delightfully written with Lindsay's unique perspective.
What about your saucepans?

charlise

Bronze
Nov 1, 2012
I just read "What about your saucepans?" by Lindsey De Feliz and couldn't put it down!
I know it has been talked about before on here and has been out for a few years but thought it was a MUST to recommend this to anyone who is interested in the DR or lives here.

I NEVER read books but have been sick and kinda bored so decided to give it a try as Lindsey kept telling me I would like it and she was right!

Amazing real story of an Expat from UK who moves to the DR.

Thank you Lindsey for writing this, you and your Husband are a real inspiration to me!

http://www.amazon.com/What-About-Saucepans-Lindsay-Feliz/dp/1909193313

Impatiently waiting for your next book :D

Ha Ha Ha... Welcome in the present Harley... Read it almost 2 years ago but like they say, it's never too late... Because of you, I will read it again... Thanks Harley...