Article in this month's Maxim shows an underage women sting going on in POP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trainman33

Bronze
Dec 11, 2009
The operation is a joint effort between the DR and FBI. The undercovers come from a group of retired cops working
with the Utah Atty. General's office.
hteneJo.png

Trainman33

Bronze
Dec 11, 2009
March 11th, 2015. As follows; An agent reads updates before the sting. Searching for likely underage women that can be used in the operation.
Hidden recording equipment about to be installed in the sting house. The money to be used to pay the pimps is counted.
The undercovers confirm the arrival of the girls the next day. In the morning the serial numbers of the bills for the pimps are recorded.
FBI and G2 execute the sting. PN backup arrives. Everyone is taken away in handcuffs so the pimps do not suspect the undercover agents.

Trainman33

Bronze
Dec 11, 2009
I knew I was late to the subject but I didn't know if people had pointed it out being in the magazine.
It's rare to see photos of how UC operations run.

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
I knew I was late to the subject but I didn't know if people had pointed it out being in the magazine.

The clowns who set this "sting" up did it for a story they could sell and the fact that they used officials in this scam says as much about the officials as it does about them. They swept a few Dominican Kids off the streets while foreign pervs with short eye lusts continue right in front of those same "concerned officials". The whole thing is sickening.

wrecksum

Bronze
Sep 27, 2010
The operation is a joint effort between the DR and FBI. The undercovers come from a group of retired cops working
with the Utah Atty. General's office.
hteneJo.png

I have no idea what I am supposed to be looking at here except a bunch of pictures purporting to show something I know not what.
Could be a clip from anything, movie,reality,star wars for all I know.

I just wish I still had faith in anyone's justice system....

But I don't.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
this is boring as fcuk. this heroic action from bored militants who suddenly felt the need to masturbate their oversized ego by liberating prostitutes resulted in nothing more but few random arrests of motoconcho boys who saw the opportunity to cash on the poons of their sisters and primas by offering their used up flabby labia to a bunch of "undercover" agents. yawn.

Status
Not open for further replies.