How to get rid of your stash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
Note to Self..

Always have Helium Birthday Balloons in Car, when driving around with "stash"

LMAO..

so, wait a minute, cant this cop get in trouble for DISCHARGING his gun into the Air like that ?
seems kind of dangerous.. and its on video too,

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
Note to Self..

Always have Helium Birthday Balloons in Car, when driving around with "stash"

LMAO..

so, wait a minute, cant this cop get in trouble for DISCHARGING his gun into the Air like that ?
seems kind of dangerous.. and its on video too,

Exactly. Those slugs will return to the ground somewhere between .5 mi- 1.5 mi from where the gun was discharged depending on the caliber, grain and angle. I distinctly saw houses on both left and right of the road. "Bad po-po". Let it go, Man. "Protect and serve", not "endanger". Thankfully it was crap weather and not a lot of people likely to be wandering around out of doors.

It was hilarious until the shooting started. Then it went straight to terrifying. I guess next time he'll net the vehicle 1st.

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
Yeagh, when he started shooting I was like "WTF Dude ?"... thats some irresponsible ****

There was a case here in NJ, where a guy was working on his Roof,, its not an urban legend.. Some kid shot a .22 like a half a mile away into the air, or at a Bird high in a tree ,I forget now..
This poor schmuck was hit RIGHT IN THE HEART.. .in through his neck down into the heart.. Killed him on the spot..what are the odds of that ?? crazy.. but yeagh, that slug has to come down somewhere and it does not just FLUTTER to the ground..

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
This brings back a three week pub debate I once had with a few friends about the speed in which a bullet will drop back to earth. I think obviously it must slow down compared to the speed in which it left the gun, gravity pulling it back. But how much. I seem to remember arguing that that being hit by a falling bullet would be no worse than being hit by an identical object dropped from the peak height, then friction and gravity dictates a speed at which it can not exceed no matter how far it came from.
But a rough speed was never agreed but we did agree it would sting a little.
All the cars with really random cracks in the windscreens in DR, especially the publicos in the city...................... well, you gotta wonder.

rafael

Bronze
Jan 2, 2002
www.dr-tourist.tv
Yeagh, when he started shooting I was like "WTF Dude ?"... thats some irresponsible ****

There was a case here in NJ, where a guy was working on his Roof,, its not an urban legend.. Some kid shot a .22 like a half a mile away into the air, or at a Bird high in a tree ,I forget now..
This poor schmuck was hit RIGHT IN THE HEART.. .in through his neck down into the heart.. Killed him on the spot..what are the odds of that ?? crazy.. but yeagh, that slug has to come down somewhere and it does not just FLUTTER to the ground..

Back when sox finally won world series, barrios erupted in celebration. Some dope shoots gun in air. Bullet returns to earth, pierces tin roof, kills infant. Go socks.

No cure for stupid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
i have found bullets in residential roofing...22 and a 38 both caused leaks... there is alot of roof in most areas...