Why do women look so HOT!! when they wear a pair of classic 3-5" heels. ? ? ? ?

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
yes, Dominicanas in high heels look very beautiful but I don't see too many of them in SD. I like the high heels at the right time, evening out for fine dining and concert or show.............. BUT them ballerina shoes is what turns me on. They just say, laid back, easy going romantic lady.

My vote ballerina shoes with just plain fingernails all polished up with none of that glue on all design mess.

wrecksum

Bronze
Sep 27, 2010
Maybe in Arizona there is a lack of good-looking women anyway?

Must be a perception thing.

I think it slenderises the legs and adds curvature to the calves at the same time changing the posture of the poor gal who has stand in them.
Dominicanas (and most latinas I guess) are indeed masters (Mistresses?) at this technique and carry it off like no-other species can...

Let us hope this mode does not spill over into Walmart territory.That could be eye-damaging..

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Let us hope this mode does not spill over into Walmart territory.That could be eye-damaging..

Ahhhhhh

Just the thought!!!!!!!! Don't worry. Not breaking any rules here. Open w/o caution.:cool:

[video=youtube;Ok7Ih72uXAg]x[/video]

Maybe these will be more comfortable for the ladies:

SHO3-5.jpg

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
great first post. You are off to an excellent start and will have a long and prospereous life here on DR1

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
Heels shift a Woman's posture in a way that accentuates ankles, calves, quads and glutes, adding allure especially to slender legs.
vma-zoe-saldana-getty.jpg

The real question is why did I not know until today that Zoe Saldana has what looks like prison tat's on her right foot and left ankle? Who else didn't know this?

zoe-saldana-getty.jpg

zoe-saldana-star-ankle-tattoo.jpg

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Where's our pal Caitlin...... she/he can run.....

and i bet the heels are just as fast as the Adidas

good runners don't let the heels touch the ground...they say !!!

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
I dont care who you are but there is NOTHING funnier than Women in high heels running from the Police
u know what i mean... LOL

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
I dont care who you are but there is NOTHING funnier than Women in high heels running from the Police
u know what i mean... LOL

police.jpgpolice.jpg

And she's off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[video=youtube;a9YD9WX20hU]x[/video]

hahahahahaha