Shipping small package From US or DR to Haiti, Or Amazon shipping to Haiti

harry2010

Apr 27, 2010
thanks to yo guys and gals on DR1, I know how to ship from Amazon To DR via Miami. Now I would like to do the same To Port-au-Prince Haiti. I was wondering if anyone here had experience shipping small packages over there. whether it is from Santo Domingo or Miami. Your inputs will be greatly appreciated
thanks.

donP

Dec 14, 2008
Haitian Service

I know that Haitians in the DR have a reliable way of sending money to their folks at home.
It seems to be done by persons who travel there regularly and offer this service.
I would think, you could also send (small) parcels with them.
Just ask Haitians.

donP

jcrue20

May 3, 2004
use Terrabus or coach capital to send items to haiti. they will charge of course with official receipt. Just tell the recipient to pick up the item at their respective bus terminal. I've done it several times and so far so good.

harry2010

Apr 27, 2010
Jcrue20, thanks for the info. I called coach capital In STDO. they actually answer the phone. package would need to be dropped of at their location in Santo Domingo. At this time i would need to ship from the east coast. It looks like those buses do not go to east coast.

harry2010

Apr 27, 2010
anyone here has tried shipping from amazon to Haiti?
is there any freight forwarder shipping from Miami to Haiti like they do with DR?