Chapiadoras Wanted For Work In Connecticut Bar

May 12, 2005
11329602_924373184281064_2031007506_n.jpg

rfp

Gold
Jul 5, 2010
This is absolutely horrible and speaks to the moral breakdown on the island and in our underachieving diaspora.

Apr 7, 2014
This is absolutely horrible and speaks to the moral breakdown on the island and in our underachieving diaspora.
I think it is horrible for anyone to think there is free money out there and you can make more than $350 a day sitting in a bar trying to suck drinks out of pathetic immigrants.
You might make $350 a week for a few months but that life beats these women up with the health conditions, weight gain, all of that.
They want Dominican women because the other ethnic Latina women generally arent pretty enough to pull it off.

May 29, 2006
Sounds like working in a hostess bar in Japan. Women are paid to sit and drink with lonely(often married) men and get the guy to run up a big bar tab. She gets a commission on the drinks and usually a fat tip from the guy. What happens outside of the bar is between her and the customers. I just saw a program on it with mostly Canadian women working in Japan and it's a burn out, high paying job. They can make thousands a week, but they often get into speed to make it through the night.

Lots of bartenders/waitresses can clear $350/night in tips on a Friday or Saturday.

Last edited:
Apr 7, 2014
Sounds like working in a hostess bar in Japan. Women are paid to sit and drink with lonely(often married) men and get the guy to run up a big bar tab. She gets a commission on the drinks and usually a fat tip from the guy. What happens outside of the bar is between her and the customers. I just saw a program on it with mostly Canadian women working in Japan and it's a burn out, high paying job. They can make thousands a week, but they often get into speed to make it through the night.

Lots of bartenders/waitresses can clear $350/night in tips on a Friday or Saturday.
They do it on Long Island with all the Mexican immigrants. They get paid cash so once the weekend hits they try to suck these guys dry. I remember there was a restaurant on Nagle and 10th Av, in Washington Heights, where the women would do that.

I guess the women earn well, but they get fat sitting and drinking all day. And a nice face and a Santa Claus waist doesnt appeal to many except the old men

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
They do it on Long Island with all the Mexican immigrants. They get paid cash so once the weekend hits they try to suck these guys dry. I remember there was a restaurant on Nagle and 10th Av, in Washington Heights, where the women would do that.

I guess the women earn well, but they get fat sitting and drinking all day. And a nice face and a Santa Claus waist doesnt appeal to many except the old men

this paradigm has been around for more than 15 years. there are all these bars in the Bronx and the Heights where dumbass Mexicans go to after they get paid, to drink and dance with Dominican girls who tell them they love them long time. by the time the night is over, the guys are broke, and the girls have enough money to buy one more Samsung Galasi.

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
I went to one of those dollar-a-dance places one time in the Bronx, up from Fordham Road on Webster Avenue. My co-workers thought it was just fabulous so I went along to see, but I couldn't fathom why they enjoyed such an atmosphere.

The girls were pretty, but the whole vibe was pathetic. And some of the Mexican customers got angry when they saw me there. I guess they thought I was going to take "their" women from them, which I thought was hilarious.

Never went back and never called any of the Dominican dancers who gave me their phone numbers.

But that's the nature of the beast. Wherever there is sex work, you will find Dominican women plying their trade.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
I went to one of those dollar-a-dance places one time in the Bronx, up from Fordham Road on Webster Avenue. My co-workers thought it was just fabulous so I went along to see, but I couldn't fathom why they enjoyed such an atmosphere.

The girls were pretty, but the whole vibe was pathetic. And some of the Mexican customers got angry when they saw me there. I guess they thought I was going to take "their" women from them, which I thought was hilarious.

Never went back and never called any of the Dominican dancers who gave me their phone numbers.

But that's the nature of the beast. Wherever there is sex work, you will find Dominican women plying their trade.

that same spot is the one i went to take a look. across the street from the Metro North station. it saddened me to watch those poor mopes going more and more broke by the minute. they can?t even leave with a girl, because they are all taken home by taxis provided by the dance hall.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
At least the advert is upfront. The usual stories you hear involve women being promised more respectable jobs until they get to the destination and discover the true nature of the deal. I know of several cases like that of an unqualified, inexperienced but attractive 20-year old who was offered a job managing a hotel.

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
At least the advert is upfront. The usual stories you hear involve women being promised more respectable jobs until they get to the destination and discover the true nature of the deal. I know of several cases like that of an unqualified, inexperienced but attractive 20-year old who was offered a job managing a hotel.

How dumb do you have to be to believe someone genuinely wants to offer you a job doing something you have no experience and no education in...it boggles the mind.

In some of those places where these women are performing sex work, it's like a cutting chicken parts on a conveyor belt.

They must service many customers a day. I've never understood men who prefer sex with a woman for 15 minutes at a time. Yeah, maybe that's probably all they can afford, but still. They have such places in Colombia, and it always struck me as weird how Colombian men they treat women and their attitudes towards the opposite sex. It shows in the type of sexually explicit humor they prefer, jokes that are incredibly crude, vulgar and disrespectful.

I met a young Colombiana at a friends' house who does this type of work. She was 18 years old and very beautiful, but also very jaded, angry, and overall pathetically sad. Her dream was to marry a narco. She had a whole laundry list of cosmetic procedures she wanted to have done, because another dream of hers was to be a beauty queen, and the operations, clothing, and makeup are very expensive.

Last edited:

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
They must service many customers a day. I've never understood men who prefer sex with a woman for 15 minutes at a time. Yeah, maybe that's probably all they can afford, but still.

hmmmmmm

Sounds interesting.

You walk into such a place. 15 min let's say for 20 bucks. You are in the place for 2 hours. Every half hour you get 1 gal. 15 min to rest. Room provided (maybe for the same 20 bucks).

That means you "pay for play" 80 bucks and had 4 girls in 2 hours.

Not bad and you could have 4 different types to tinkle your fancy. WOW. A monger's heaven........................

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
How dumb do you have to be to believe someone genuinely wants to offer you a job doing something you have no experience and no education in...it boggles the mind.

In some of those places where these women are performing sex work, it's like a cutting chicken parts on a conveyor belt.

They must service many customers a day. I've never understood men who prefer sex with a woman for 15 minutes at a time. Yeah, maybe that's probably all they can afford, but still. They have such places in Colombia, and it always struck me as weird how Colombian men they treat women and their attitudes towards the opposite sex. It shows in the type of sexually explicit humor they prefer, jokes that are incredibly crude, vulgar and disrespectful.

I met a young Colombiana at a friends' house who does this type of work. She was 18 years old and very beautiful, but also very jaded, angry, and overall pathetically sad. Her dream was to marry a narco. She had a whole laundry list of cosmetic procedures she wanted to have done, because another dream of hers was to be a beauty queen, and the operations, clothing, and makeup are very expensive.
They target the stupid ones. The girl I mentioned took some real convincing by the more worldly wise family members before she turned down the offer. I hear some of them don't even know which country they are in.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
They target the stupid ones. The girl I mentioned took some real convincing by the more worldly wise family members before she turned down the offer. I hear some of them don't even know which country they are in.

they might not know which particular country they are in, but at least they know it is a part of Nueva Yol.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
I think some of you are thinking a chapiadora is a girl who offers sexual favors much like a prostitute.

I have seen untold numbers of bars with girls who are simply hostesses and are there to listen and talk to men, like peterinbrat said in post 6.

There is no shortage of men who just don't want to go home to a nagging wife after work, and are perfectly content to talk to that sweet thing for hours on end while he buys her and the other girls drinks.

I know of a lot of bars here in Santo Domingo that have 6-7 girls that do that, but getting them to go beyond that is not in the cards.

This world has a lot of lonely guys who spend money on girls without sexual contact.

talking to a chica for hours on end..

hmmmm