looking for any boarding schools in D.R.

Status
Not open for further replies.

triniti7raziel

Jan 6, 2002
Hi
I have been looking everywhere for boarding schools in dominican republic any one who can offer info, please please please email it to me as soon as possible, thank you soooo much.
-Natalie Yasmin

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
boarding schools

If you were a little more specific in your request? There are several in Jarabacoa run by American religious groups. These are more for wayward youth.

KenoshaChris

Jan 4, 2002
Try that prison outside of Santo Domingo that Criss Colon recently got released from. He did his undergrad at 26th and California in Chicago.

JEstevez

Jun 14, 2005
Looking for a boarding schools for girls in DR

I would like to know if there is a boarding school for girls in DR that teaches English and Spanish as well.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
There might be one in La Vega, still

There are not many left, that is for sure. And they are just weekly boarders, too, as I remember.

It's a shame, they used to be really nice schools, too.

HB :D:D

JEstevez

Jun 14, 2005
Boarding school

I would like to know if there is a weekly boarding school that teaches classes in English in the city of Santiago?

NEGRA66

Jan 8, 2006
help! can anyone give me information about boarding school in DR for girls that teach in english

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
As far as I know there are no longer any boarding school like there were twenty or thirty years ago.
The Seventh Day Adventists have one between Bonao and Piedra Blanca.
There are some Americans that run a "last resort before jail" type institution up near Jarabacoa.
The nuns in La Vega used to have a great one as did the Sacred Heart nuns in Santiago (Colegio Sagrado Coraz?n de Jes?s).
If you find one, please post here.

HB :D:D

otcordero

Mar 19, 2008
Boarding School

I need to find a boarding school for my daughters in DR, i prefer the cibao area does't any one here know

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
There's one in Pedra Blanca (between Bonao and Villa Altagrassia - sorry for the spelling) I hve two kids in it, cost is 300 US per month approx for each kid. Not sure about the curriculum but the kids have both done very well there. My girl is valedictorian of the eight grade and the other is working in school after doing nothing in both public and private school. It is a live in facility and they come home two days a month. The school is located about two blocks from the main highway. When the kids come home for the two days they are a joy and totally silent around the house. If you want the name and phone just pm me and I will ask the wife. This school certainly solved our problems with annoying teenage behavior.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
that is the Seventh Day Adventist School that I posted on a few years ago.

As far as I know that is the only one in the country.

HB

uremir

Apr 22, 2008
I am looking for a good boarding school in the Dominican Republic. I keep hearing about a Seven Day Adventist School in Bonao but I don't have a name. Can anyone please assist me with some names. Thank You All!

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Those last two are jokes.

There is the Military School near Santo Domingo.

I have not seen or heard of any others.

HB

Chris_NJ

Bronze
Dec 17, 2003
You might want to check out The American School of Kinshasa or the The English Speaking School of Lumbumbashi. As far as I know they offer good boarding schools program. You may want to check out more information by visiting the teen boarding school website. Good luck.

Kinshasa is in the Democratic Republic of Congo not the Dominican Republic (my brother is living there).

I was wondering what the deal was with the 7th day Adventist school outside of Bonao. When I drove by 2 weeks ago the grounds looked pretty nice.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Kinshasa is in the Democratic Republic of Congo not the Dominican Republic (my brother is living there).

I was wondering what the deal was with the 7th day Adventist school outside of Bonao. When I drove by 2 weeks ago the grounds looked pretty nice.

You realize you are attempting to speak to a SPAMMER responding to a 2008 post?

Status
Not open for further replies.