Corporate company looking for rentals close to SDQ & PUJ

beeza

Silver
Nov 2, 2006
The company that I work for is looking for rental properties to accommodate European working professionals employed at SDQ and PUJ airports.

Properties may be either condos or villas, however a villa is preferred for PUJ. Requirements are: Min 3 bedrooms. Fully furnished and equipped. Swimming pool. A/C. Close to airport (Both SDQ and PUJ). Safe area preferably with security staff.

My company is prepared to sign long term contract for at least one year with the option to extend. Rent budget is US $1,500 per month for each property. The company has a separate budget for utilities, but properties must have internet connectivity.

Thanks.

KateP

Silver
May 28, 2004
For Puj you won't get any closer than Punta Cana Village. Should be ok with the budget too. No idea however how many homes are available at the moment but it's worth checking it out.

Sent from my GT-I9195L using Tapatalk

beekaynz

Aug 12, 2011
The company that I work for is looking for rental properties to accommodate European working professionals employed at SDQ and PUJ airports.

Properties may be either condos or villas, however a villa is preferred for PUJ. Requirements are: Min 3 bedrooms. Fully furnished and equipped. Swimming pool. A/C. Close to airport (Both SDQ and PUJ). Safe area preferably with security staff.

My company is prepared to sign long term contract for at least one year with the option to extend. Rent budget is US $1,500 per month for each property. The company has a separate budget for utilities, but properties must have internet connectivity.

Thanks.

I have a villa in Juan Dolio. This is about 20 minutes from SDQ. Is in a safe gated comunity. For one year contract we could do this price. It is 4 bedroom, 3 1/2 bathroom, pool. PM for more information.

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010

Thanks.

I think you really need to contact a real estate agent in both locations to get the best idea of what is available.

beeza

Silver
Nov 2, 2006
I have a villa in Juan Dolio. This is about 20 minutes from SDQ. Is in a safe gated comunity. For one year contract we could do this price. It is 4 bedroom, 3 1/2 bathroom, pool. PM for more information.

Thanks beekanyz. We currently rent a condo in JD and due to the fact that we are at the airport three or four times a day, the commute is becoming a drag. We would prefer somewhere a little closer. Perhaps Boca Chica. The condo we have at the moment is a two bed, but we are expanding our operation and need more space, hence the request for at least 3 bedrooms. If I can convince the guys that the commute is worth it, I'll get back to you with your offer. Thanks again.