THE new DR1 for "Dummies"

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I am sloooooowly getting the hang of the New DR!. If there is anyone "out there" less computer literate than I, here is something I stumbled upon.At the end of each post there is a "button" called SEARCH, if you press this button you will see all the posts that that poster has made on the New DR1! If you read a post by "Chriss Colon" on "haiti",for example,press the Search button and you will see all the other "opinionated" posts I have made! Just a "helpful hint",for "Dummies" like me! Criss Colon

KenoshaChris

Jan 4, 2002
My Mentor Criss

With my being a suitable candidate for a study in computer illiteracy, your flash of brilliance Criss, enlightens me here in the rust belt. The gray is now out of the sky buy not my hair and my GPS has acquired you as an aid to navigating this site. I now await your every word as you are my Polaris, my North Star, and when we shall meet again, as fate has dictated we shall, I owe it to you for the edification and elucidation you have provided, to shoot you a moon. Indeed, great minds do think alike.

Carol

Jan 2, 2002
Re: My Mentor Criss

KenoshaChris said:
With my being a suitable candidate for a study in computer illiteracy, your flash of brilliance Criss, enlightens me here in the rust belt. The gray is now out of the sky buy not my hair and my GPS has acquired you as an aid to navigating this site. I now await your every word as you are my Polaris, my North Star, and when we shall meet again, as fate has dictated we shall, I owe it to you for the edification and elucidation you have provided, to shoot you a moon. Indeed, great minds do think alike.

Wow! Who had a dictionary for lunch??

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Kenosha Chris

Please translate your post in to english for us (semi-literate english speaking psudo-americans).

Marc

Jan 1, 2002
www.haugen.ca
Kenoshachris

You are in serious peril (aka danger,:)) using Criss as a north star and guiding light. I would compare it to using Orion for a north star...if you don't mind spinning in circles you are going to love the ride.

hehe. Actually he told me something I never knew either...DOH!

marc