Villa rental

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtisi120

Jun 18, 2015
I am looking for a villa rental... Preferably in Hispanola, but I am open to other places. It would be from September 2-9. Since it is off season i anticipate getting a reasonable price for the week.

Thanks

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
One bedroom or 10 ?

Got a budget in mind?

Hispaniola is large.... you asked on the north coast forum, can we zero in on any specific town/village you prefer?

ctrob

Silver
Nov 9, 2006
He's most likely referring to Residencial Hispaniola - up behind PD Sosua. You're still going to pay around $700+ for a week.

mtisi120

Jun 18, 2015
Yes I am referring to Sousa... and yes I was referring to Hispaniola Villas in Sousa

I would not mind paying in the $700 range for a luxurious villa

sosuamatt

Bronze
Jul 29, 2013
Yes check VRBO or Homeaway. That is how I found Infiniti-blu several years ago and have been returning every year since.

mtisi120

Jun 18, 2015
thanks for the response... however they were not that helpful. I have been on vrbo, flipkey, airbnb, ect. I was more looking on the lines of looking to see if anyone has anything directly on here. I have been to sosua 5/6 times this past year and realize how much I have been over paying when I see how poor the country is. Oh well just figured I would throw it out there. I am obviously new to this forum but would like to point out that it is not appreciated how arrogant people are on here. Anyone who has relocated to the DR was new at one point. There is no reason to be condescending to others. I see this happen a lot on this forum.

mtisi120

Jun 18, 2015
In Haiti or the Dominican Republic? - Sounds pretty condescending to me .... considering the forum is about the Dominican Republic.

The thread i posted in is defined as the following areas....

Puerto Plata, Luperon, Sosua, Cabarete, Playa Grande, Rio San Juan, Cabrera, Nagua.

Bronxboy as a moderator you are doing a great job by sending someone a picture like that. I am happy to see you treating others with respect.

donP

Dec 14, 2008
Ambiguous Post

... the forum is about the Dominican Republic.

..... and Haiti:
Haiti ;)

If you had made it clear that it is Residencial Hispaniola in Sos?a where you wanted to rent a villa (and not just "Hispanola" :rolleyes: ),
then it would not have been ambiguous.

Yo no tenga la culpa! :laugh:

donP

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
mtisi, i think that you need to be more precise regarding location. there are many condos/hotels/apartments on the NC named hispaniola.

Status
Not open for further replies.