Dominican hats

Bielsa Widow

Mar 7, 2015
Where can I go to buy fitted hats for Dominican league teams? I saw an Aguilas Cibaenas hat I liked at the airport but it was $65USD and I didn't like it that much. I know they sell flimsier hats on the street in Zona Colonial but I'm looking for something nicer than that.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Where can I go to buy fitted hats for Dominican league teams? I saw an Aguilas Cibaenas hat I liked at the airport but it was $65USD and I didn't like it that much. I know they sell flimsier hats on the street in Zona Colonial but I'm looking for something nicer than that.

the hats for 65 dollars at the airport are probably the same flimsy hats you see on the street.

airgordo

Bronze
Jun 24, 2015
they are not that expensive on the Aguilas Store here on Santiago, I think they are around Rd$1,000 and have several models, you can have someone to call the Aguilas store at the stadium or another location, they open everyday until 5 pm I think. they have even New Era made one.

M845dy

Nov 4, 2015
Check out peligrosportsnyc.com. They have stuff from all the Dominican Winter League Teams and are in the US