Domex Courier

carlosmanuel44

May 14, 2009
Hi everybody, is Domex Courier good enough to receive small packages (on par with other courier companies)? my dad lives nearby their office and he wants to use their service.

I searched this forum and read that the US embassy has used (or still uses?) their service, so this is a bonus. But then other people complanied about their service. So are they currently a good company?

Thanks in advance

carlosmanuel44

May 14, 2009
Thanks for the answers

Other courier companies are slow too, I have used aeropaq and jetpack and their service is not the same anymore.
Ill try Domex and will report back.

carlosmanuel44

May 14, 2009
So far so good, so what?

As of today I have received several packages and the company is as good as most others. Domex has the advantage of being cheaper (I paid 300 pesos for 2 pounds).

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
I use CPS and their service is quite good. I have used Business Mail and was always satisfied with their seervice.

EPS got just too expensive.

I don't know if Domex has offices here in Santiago. There are others like Pack n Ship (?)..and the UPS store.

HB

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
And to think I was going to close this thread.

I believe Domex has the most offices on the island now as well.

Reactions: La Profe_1

USA DOC

Bronze
Feb 20, 2016
Domex is the current carrier for the US Embassy for passports.
yes they are the only option at the USA embassy S.D......they were very consistant when I used them...always late, never told the truth........

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
yes they are the only option at the USA embassy S.D......they were very consistant when I used them...always late, never told the truth........
My experience has been the exact opposite. I just passed 2K packages with them over 6 years.

Reactions: Yourmaninvegas

Yourmaninvegas

Feb 16, 2016
-
I am very sorry to go over your head w/ that.... AE may answer for you

Give you a geography lesson......
No apologies necessary.
You are not the first person with a superior attitude in DR1 looking down on others.
I welcome all lessons.
I am a good student.