I'm not sure that I like this new layout

Lynda

Jan 8, 2002
I had a lot of difficulty getting on the forum page. I miss the ability to just log on and read what I've missed for the last week on every topic.

El Jefe

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Login

Along this vane...I sometimes check in from at work which does not allow cookies. Therefore, I have to log on before I can view the new posts but the only way I have found to log on is to go to a post and hit the reply button. This then allows me to log on. Then I have to back up to the first boards page and hit refresh which then shows me the new threads and posts notice. Isn't there a way to log on at the Home page or aT least at the main boards page??

jjsk

"Going for Gold"
Jan 1, 2002
new format

o.k.,
I admit I wasn't a participant in the old format, but I like this forum.
(just thought I'd add something positive) :D

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Just Human Nature

People pay large money to ride around the Colonial Zone in a "Horse Drawn Carriage",and to have their steak cooked over an "open fire". But they don,t want to go to Puerto Plata in a carriage, or make coffee on an open fire. We "resist" the "new", and miss the familiar (Old).In the end we call these changes Progress and grow accustomed to them.Then we repeat the process all over again! Just Human Nature! Criss Colon