deportations Of NonCitizens Dominican Republic Protested. Boston Globe

Jumbo

Bronze
Jul 8, 2005
Looks like Laura Crimaldi will be on the banned list. Also Linda and Marty. Linda represents Dorchester and Southie. WTF happened to Boston. Ay dios mio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bigwhiskey

Aug 29, 2010
I wanted to speak my mind about these fake and fraud BS politicians but I truly believe it would be removed.
I'm curious why Forry had no clue this was happening until it was bought to her attention by a Dominican American I heard the broadcast on 90.9 wbur. I would like to know what wonderful tourism amenities Haiti has.

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
Hmmm, trying to manipulate DR on economic terms will not work, certainly not through tourism, lol. This woman clearly has absolutely no understanding of the politics and priorities on Hispanola. Boston holds roughly the same population of Haitians and Doms as the Punta Cana region (apparently) which begs the question. Do those who don't even live in the Republic care about all this more than those that do. They certainly appear to be, and that would possibly be because they don't even have to live amongst the situation.
These photos I'm seeing of the haitians hearded to be booted out emphasizes to me one thing more than anything else, and that is just how many Haitian squatters there are on DR soil, in DR buildings.
And another Haitian referring to people being returned to thier native land as some kind of asylum situation. That sh1t can work when addressing the dumb arse people of Hispanola and equally ignorant Doms and Hats in USA, but it is a lot more difficult to sell this BS to the rest of us. Which in itself brings her intelligence into question

Last edited:

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
The article was written by a "supposed journalist" who simply cut and pasted information from a myriad of other badly written articles on this subject. It is sensational, factually incorrect and designed to get people upset.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
The article was written by a "supposed journalist" who simply cut and pasted information from a myriad of other badly written articles on this subject. It is sensational, factually incorrect and designed to get people upset.

Certainly there is no original thought.

airgordo

Bronze
Jun 24, 2015
This piece of junk also follows the same template...as expected:

1- Downgrade Dominicans through diverse means to Nazi, Xenophobic, racist of the worst kind...stating that I leved there, i visited there, etc. etc. etc.
2- Fast Forward to EL CORTE in 1937, then state the inflated number of 20 or 30 Thousand people got massacred by Trujillo, right there the mention of Trujillo's haitian grand mother an the whitening of population, mention of the INDIO term. NOT MENTION AT ALL or VERY BRIEF and PINKY mention of the Thousands of litters of Dominican Blood spilled BY the Haitians beginning 1805.
3- the Disparities between the Two countries and how the EVIL NAZI dominicans kipnapped people and forced them to work on sugar cane fields, NOT mention of course that sugar cane industry has been DEAD on this country for 20 years or not mention responsibility from Haitian Gov on the subject.
4- Then the Spectacular LIES based in thin air, such as 200,000 Dominican citizens deported!, Haitians with Dominican citizenship because anybody that is born on the DR is Dominican or the most vague and generic number of HUNDREDS of Thousands of STATELESS, of course the MENTION to the article 11 of the Haitian constitution that actually PREVENTS the statelessness IS NEVER MENTIONED.

THIS template can be applied to ANY DR bashing article and THAT is what you will find, When I can PREDICT what an article says based on the replication of the formats, it is Proof enough that the SAME agenda is behind that, Just like the Iraq weapons of mass destruction charade that piece is nothing more than pathetic,

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
the author is as reporter on the staff of the Globe - but I would deem it bad journalism since she did not interview any Dominicans or Dominican Americans - thus presented a one-sided point of view.

There is no argument for keeping illegals in any country unless they are coming from a war zone. As far as I know thier lives are not in danger if pushed back over the border. And so there can not be any fair arguments, I have seen no accurate accounts at all.