Don't let the bed bugs bite

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
Two holidaymakers win five-figure payout from Thomas Cook after they were ravaged by BED BUGS at Caribbean resort and suffered severe rashes and blisters
Jessica Mann and Aaron Rigby stayed at a resort in Dominican Republic
They broke out in painful rashes and blisters just days after arriving
Sirenis Cocotal resort is no longer in Thomas Cook's programme

Read more: Thomas Cook agrees to a five-figure payout for holidaymakers over bed bug bites | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

donP

Dec 14, 2008
Sand Fly Bites

I suspect, that those are sand fly bites.
They can cause a nasty rash blisters on sensitive people (and she had a skin problem already...).
Not really Thomas Cook's fault...

donP

May 5, 2007
Two holidaymakers win five-figure payout from Thomas Cook after they were ravaged by BED BUGS at Caribbean resort and suffered severe rashes and blisters
Jessica Mann and Aaron Rigby stayed at a resort in Dominican Republic
They broke out in painful rashes and blisters just days after arriving
Sirenis Cocotal resort is no longer in Thomas Cook's programme

Read more: Thomas Cook agrees to a five-figure payout for holidaymakers over bed bug bites | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Careful, you can get deported or denied entry for posting such stuff

Jul 28, 2014
I suspect, that those are sand fly bites.
They can cause a nasty rash blisters on sensitive people (and she had a skin problem already...).

I've never seen Sandfly/Sandflea bites cause blisters, however as an FYI:

There are two types of sand flea bites on humans. The first one looks like a mosquito bite and happens when the fleas suck your blood and then moves on to another host. They inject saliva to prevent blood clotting as they are feeding, and this saliva is what irritates the skin and may cause allergic reactions. The second one is a little worse and is caused by breeding female sand fleas. The fleas burrow themselves into the skin and stay there until their eggs hatch