Can anyone recommend a Home window tint installer in Santiago?

shorts

Dec 3, 2012
Can anyone recommend a Santiago home window tint installer

I need window tint installed on some of my home windows in Santiago, and my neighbor has tint but it has bubbles throughout so I'd like to see if someone has a decent installer they can recommend.

Thanks

Last edited:

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
do you have any talents??? skills??? friends that do??? got a few bucks for lessons etc...got a little time to learn... please watch a utube go to a tinter in santiago watch quietly..they dont care...its like installing wallpaper in reverse...and proper tools available most hdwre stores...
and remember there are diff types tint,,,u want to identify which kind you want actually maybe more...types..

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
nah I'd rather have a professional do it, if there is one in Santiago.

Careful what you get here in terms of window tint.

A lot of the crap they are using on the car windows in Santiago is just that, crap. Black plastic, no heat blocking or UV rejection ability.

Looks great, but it fades away in time, probably worse then just using nothing at all. I rolled my window up and the heat from the Sun did not diminish.

So I imported my own heat reflective / UV blocking film, brought it back with me in my suitcase, the roll takes up very little room.