Leather Recliner

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Where in SD can I buy a really nice genuine leather recliner? I don't care how much it costs as long as it is real leather and comfortable.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
I got one too, but I had to put a cover on it. I sweat like a stuck pig if I don't.

I have to wear a shirt or I get sticky.

We have leather recliners and a leather reclining sofa in DR. You're right, when it's hot they are very uncomfortable and you sweat. I bought 4 matching terry cloth lounge chair covers, and they are perfect because the top pocket covers the headrest and secures the towel so they don't slip down/off. Easy to pop off to wash or if company coming. Here's something like what we have [except bought ours in NJ for $5 each at a flea market].

Watermelon Terry Cloth Beach Pool Lounger Lounge Chair Cover 3 Pocket Storage | eBay

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Ashley Furniture. Was just there saw many real leather

I was going to go there until I looked them up on the Internet. Used to be Levitz Furniture from NY that went belly up years ago. Their rep is poor quality and no customer service. I will pass on this one. But thanks anyway.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Ashley has a "Recliner Sale" going on now for "Dia De Los Padres", lots of selection, and fabrics too.
"Micro Fiber doesn't make you "SWEAT"!

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC