What is the best way to remove money from the DR?

Gringo

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
If one was to take thier Investment Capital... large amount earned here in the DR, convert the money to US certified funds.
What Island or Bank would be the best Investment option? and why?

Thank You

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Your post makes no sense.What are "certified US funds"?What is ,"A large amount?"("LARGE"is ambiguous)"What island or bank would be the best investment option"? Do you want to buy a "bank",or an "island"? If you were "smart"enough to "earn a large amount"of money in the Dominican Republic,you should be "smart"enough to get the money out of here!Criss Colon

Kuda

*** Sock-puppet ***
Jan 1, 2002
Certified US Funds are Dollars, I think

:eek: Here's what you do. Go to the bank. Sell pesos for dollars. Transfer dollars into an investment bank. Invest. I highly recommend the Kuda Money Magic Fund. Transfer it to my US account and it magically becomes US certified funds. I'll invest it for you or send you a US certified check. E-mail me for details.

Kuda

*** Sock-puppet ***
Jan 1, 2002
My first Dominican girlfriend was named Dulce!!!

WooHooo. Wonder if it's the one on this board. Didn't have any money then. Probably a good thing.

PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002
How do you get your money out?

Forget about getting your money out of the DR. If the taxi driver to the airport does not get it, there will be a shakedown at the terminal. If you're carrying a large amt, forget about leaving the country, you will be fortunate if you are delayed so you can deposit it in a Domincan bank. Too many gov't employees under the guise of looking for laundered money use it as an opportunity to line their own pockets with it at your expense. If you want to get money out of the country, wire it out in small amounts. Regards, PJT