Anti Anxiety Supplement Distribution Opportunity

QuantaHealth

Jul 13, 2015
I am in love with the Dominican and hoping to move there. I am Italian Decent living in NY and hope to start distributing an anti anxiety, anti depressant, anti insomnia supplement aid.

I am searching for retailers or a distribution partner which would have these connections. I am also searching to figure out prices to see if the prouct would be profitable.

Any assistance is appreciated.

Kind regards and thank you

DR_Guy

Bronze
Feb 17, 2010
Many Dominicans sell products in the home. Herbalife, Amway, Avon, hair stuff, etc. Best to bring your inventory in and then set up some distribution. If the product sells you will have no problems. Basically, you sell to to the salespeople for cash. She doubles the price and sells it to friends, salons, etc.

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
It's not that simple. You need a distributor that has the permission of Salud Publica to distribute medicines or register yourself as such (which implies having a warehouse according to the rules of Salud Publica even before you start, once registered as a distributor (which can take from 3 months to a year) you should register each of the products you want to import. That can take a year or longer.

Or if your volume is small you can import under the radar but then you can forget that pharmacies like carol or other bigger chains will sell your product.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Stop wasting time and band width on this "SPAMMER"!!!!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

We have "Chicas" and "Cabanas" for anxiety here!!!!
"Repeat if needed"!!!!!!!

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
Stop wasting time and band width on this "SPAMMER"!!!!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

We have "Chicas" and "Cabanas" for anxiety here!!!!
"Repeat if needed"!!!!!!!

Haha, I was gonna post this , but did not want to get anfraction in the "business" section. althoug I think this stiniks to high heaven of spam

but was gonna say " Anti Anxiety, Anti Depressant ?? , isnt that what all the young punnanni on the island is for ?"

QuantaHealth

Jul 13, 2015
Apologies, Dominican Republic. It is a herbal and RC mix. Produced in India and sold throughout Europe under different brand names and mixtures. I was lucky enough to gain this connection after a former coworkers visa expired and had to move back to India. The product speaks for itself. My main concern is the distribution and properly pricing it. Any additional advice is appreciated.

keepcoming

Moderator - Living & General Stuff
May 25, 2011
Ok I will bite...is it a herbal remedy? like St. Johns wort (?). Or on the Xanax level?

QuantaHealth

Jul 13, 2015
What type of pricing is suggested for things of this nature? The tablet is not approved for FDA consumption in the USA and due to the fact that it is not a full blown supplement, it cannot fall under supplement consumption laws. It is not illegal but cannot be distributed for human consumption simply because of politics in the USA. It is produced in India and used in many countries throughout Europe though. It is a safer and less addictive alternative to Xanax.

Additional advice is appreciated.

QuantaHealth

Jul 13, 2015
From my research the product can be distributed in the Dominican Republic. The regulations are extremely loose and business friendly .