Sending unacompanied cat to Europe

YanksIsBack

Jul 14, 2015
I am in the same exact position as you, except wanting to send to the US..not sure if it is possible although I think via airlines it is.

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
u gotta hire a pussy watcher ....pay your watcher to accomp. the cat unload it and come back...spare the rod and forget the costs///

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
I am in the same exact position as you, except wanting to send to the US..not sure if it is possible although I think via airlines it is.

a friend of mine has sent dogs to europe...alot of paperwork...airline wants to be sure the animal is met....

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013

a friend of mine has sent dogs to europe...alot of paperwork...airline wants to be sure the animal is met....

donP

Dec 14, 2008
"Cabarete Doggies"

Hola
I need to send my cat alone to Belgium
Is it possible from Puerto Plata?
:)

Alone is not good... :cheeky:

Your best bet is, to find someone who flies back to Belgium and is willing to take along your cat.
I know that this is happening with dogs.
On Facebook there are ladies who sometimes post to find 'sponsors' abroad for adopting a 'viralata' and I guess they are successful with that.
Check out "Cabarete Doggies", they may be able to help.

donP

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
hire a illegal immigrant who needs to leave for a moment...and has docs....

charlise

Bronze
Nov 1, 2012
Post on the Facebook pages for your area asking for a traveling companion... Someone going back to where you want to ship your cat can take it with them... I seen it done many times... Be sure to have someone waiting for your cat at the airport on arrival.