Ireline's Wheelchair

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
She was over heard to be screaming,...."No Fui Yo" as she jumped out of the chair and tried to RUN away!!!!!!!!!

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
A friend who worked for US Air in NYC, said they called the flights from the DR,..."Miracle Air".
You can't walk in the DR, yet RUN to immigration when you get to NYC!!!!!!!

Boarding on Jet Blue in SD, looks like a flight to the "Special Olympics"!!!!!

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
she cant go to jail. Dominican prisons are not handicapped friendly. I never saw a single wheel chair ramp all the time I was in prison. They will have to carry her around. Who wants to do that? Just let her off with a warning.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
she cant go to jail. Dominican prisons are not handicapped friendly. I never saw a single wheel chair ramp all the time I was in prison. They will have to carry her around. Who wants to do that? Just let her off with a warning.

She's in a BOSTON JAIL!!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
uh, oh. Boston, you say? She is in big trouble. All Boston jails are handicapped equipped. Would not want to be in her chair. Our prisons are full of dope smugglers serving long sentences on the tax payers dime. All part of the failed war on drugs and get tough on crime attitude. At least jail in the US is easy time if there is such a thing. Hoped she saved her money from all the other trips she made and sent it to the family for safe keeping.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
"Duuuuuuuuuuuuuh"!!!!!

Check out "Amazon.com" you van but a sense of humor there !!!!

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Don't you jsut hate tiping on a fone scream?
(My simulation of such.)

Mr Panky cannot buy a sense of humor on Amazon.
He has to go to Ebay.

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
Once a year I have a meeting in Miami together with a 70+ year old Dominican, who brings along his 65+ wife on these trips. They contract wheelchair service in Las Americas and in MIA as well. Once in Miami the wife goes shopping in Dadeland for the whole day and he walks around the office the whole day for a week.

Last year I told them I wasn't going to take a cab from the airport to the office, since the train goes there too. They joined me, in the train with their heavy suitcases, electrical chairs were out of service in Dadeland South, we had to stumble of these stairs walking and then a 10 minutes walk to the hotel. All without trouble. But I won't complain, I didn't take lines in MIA for traveling with them.