where is our good doctor [ech]

john harper

Jan 1, 2002
maybe i missed it but i have not noticed him on the board for awhile.hillbilly maybe you might know,miss his wit not to mention his knowledge.

J.H.H.

Jan 5, 2002
I e-mailed him just before christmas and his son had been hit by a car in Santo Domingo and was hurt pretty badly and He was very busy taking care of his son along with evry thing eles he does Keep him and his family in your prayers

linamia

"an unexamined life is not worth living"
Jan 2, 2002
www.pascual5designs.com
Ech MD is greatly missed

Sorry to hear that the doc is going through such an ordeal, his family will be included in my prayers, I hope his son recovers quickly.

ECH M.D.

Jan 2, 2002
ALIVE AND RESONABLY WELL

I want to thank those who have been kind enough to drop me a note and also respond on the board. Yes, my son was hit by a car on 27 February walking across the street at the Olympic Park. Shattered (not simply broke) the two bones in his lower right leg and also his right wrist and elbow! Guess he was lucky enough to survive. He underwent surgery at UCE Medical Center in Santo Domingo and is recovering very well. In fact, he was able to return to UCE University in San Pedro de Marcorix via BUS on crutches this week. It has been an "interesting" and a very busy time for both me and the 13 year old grandson. Want to also thank everyone for their prayers. I am also back teaching at the Medical School and Moscoso Puello Hospital. Slowly we are getting back to normal.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Sorry to hear that ECH. I wish your son all the best and I hope he recovers quickly.