"Guest friendly" hotels in Boca Chica walking distance to the beach? Or rent?

Status
Not open for further replies.

joselowe

May 5, 2015
"Guest friendly" hotels in Boca Chica walking distance to the beach? Or rent?

Hey so I wanted to know if you all knew of any hotels in Boca Chica that are within close walking distance to the main beach in Boca Chica that will allow you to bring guests back to your room? I need something very close to the beach, since I don't speak Spanish and don't want problems asking for directions.

Or should I simply just rent an apartment near the beach? I saw some nice places on Airbnb like this one caught my attention https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/7339305?s=Y6UT
although I don't know how safe it'd be to bring someone back to someones apartment, don't want to have to deal with theft

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
@ Joselowe - Just be frank with the admin on Air bnb that you may have a "new friend" visit, is this OK?
Most hotels in Boca Chica are OK with company in your room with as long as they have a cedula.

Costalunga is a clean safe "friendly" hotel, a little bit of a hike from the strip, 7 minutes. TAKE a moto @ night.

Last edited by a moderator:

donP

Dec 14, 2008
Gay Friendly Caba?as?

Deleted. donP, you're on thin ice.

Last edited by a moderator:

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
Hey so I wanted to know if you all knew of any hotels in Boca Chica that are within close walking distance to the main beach in Boca Chica that will allow you to bring guests back to your room? I need something very close to the beach, since I don't speak Spanish and don't want problems asking for directions.

Or should I simply just rent an apartment near the beach? I saw some nice places on Airbnb like this one caught my attention https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/7339305?s=Y6UT
although I don't know how safe it'd be to bring someone back to someones apartment, don't want to have to deal with theft

Genuine advise, don't run before you can walk. Do not expect the same game in Boca as you indulged in in ZC. Boca for gay sex tourism is a minefield. Women are dangerous enough, to go into the gay game in Boca is something you need a secure solid wingman or 3 for.

Prostitution is a way of life in Boca and you're playing with fire in the gay game. You'd get away far more easily and openly in Sosua than Boca. It's a different mentality entirely.

The workers in Boca are a clan (everyone knows everyone and are in contact wirh each other throughout the night on what's going on) if alone and in the minority (which you most certainly are in boca by about 99.9%) they will exploit it and you could meet a nasty experience. You need to go hang around in the club, make gay friends before inviting anyone anywhere. Not a thing you should do on a first visit or three.

If you want an open place then look at the apartments down past Hamaca, you rent the apartment nit the amount of people staying. They have good general security and you will be looked after. For security on your trip with your fancies you need this. Cheap and cheerful will not be cheap and secure.

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
Go here,Aparthotel Residencial Las Palmeras, Boca Chica, Dominican Republic - Booking.com

Best place in Boca Chica, best views, most friendly, most open and most respectful. The rooms are huge, and nice. The security are great people, Frank the manager us a straight up Italian guy with your bext interests at heart. Lovely pools, the pool bar staff are really nice as is the owner who will gladly introduce you to everything and everyone you need to know, also Italian (bisexual) and lives down on the pool wifh his mother.
Mainly a long term resident place, but it's a breath of fresh air from downtown Boca. 3 mins walk down the road along past Hamaca to main beach or cut through the beachfront establishments onto the beach (other side of the road) and walk along. Great pool, great food.

Your guest will need to leave his Cedula at the security point, then collect on way out be it 6 minutes or 6 weeks. There are no extra costs at all and you can invite up to 3 gor the day, night or whatever.

Frank will give you a better price on direct enquiry.

This is a gem of the Southcoast, not alot if people consider.

So, that better?

joselowe

May 5, 2015
Genuine advise, don't run before you can walk. Do not expect the same game in Boca as you indulged in in ZC. Boca for gay sex tourism is a minefield. Women are dangerous enough, to go into the gay game in Boca is something you need a secure solid wingman or 3 for.

Prostitution is a way of life in Boca and you're playing with fire in the gay game. You'd get away far more easily and openly in Sosua than Boca. It's a different mentality entirely.

The workers in Boca are a clan (everyone knows everyone and are in contact wirh each other throughout the night on what's going on) if alone and in the minority (which you most certainly are in boca by about 99.9%) they will exploit it and you could meet a nasty experience. You need to go hang around in the club, make gay friends before inviting anyone anywhere. Not a thing you should do on a first visit or three.

If you want an open place then look at the apartments down past Hamaca, you rent the apartment nit the amount of people staying. They have good general security and you will be looked after. For security on your trip with your fancies you need this. Cheap and cheerful will not be cheap and secure.
Can you go into detail if you don't mind? Everything is very ambiguous, so I'm not sure I understand as far as women dangerous to go into the gay game?
http://i.imgur.com/aVZWA0S.gif

And what do you mean by minority and exploit it and meet a nasty experience?
http://24.media.tumblr.com/7d32b3c3443ce6616f288f53e162659e/tumblr_mhtp8wBBgK1rnpsvjo1_400.gif

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
Can you go into detail if you don't mind? Everything is very ambiguous, so I'm not sure I understand as far as women dangerous to go into the gay game?
http://i.imgur.com/aVZWA0S.gif

And what do you mean by minority and exploit it and meet a nasty experience?
http://24.media.tumblr.com/7d32b3c3443ce6616f288f53e162659e/tumblr_mhtp8wBBgK1rnpsvjo1_400.gif

You will stand out like Susan Boyle in Miss world.

People are primarly looking to get one over on you rather than work for your money. A straight exchange on the gay front will not be had in Boca unless you know people to have your back. As soon as word gets out that you are looking for a man you will onky have a 5% chance if a trouble free exchange. I promise you. Sh1t will come with it one way or another.

I do not need to go into detail as it is clear what I am saying. You have a seriously high chance of being turned over in Boca. Every worker knows everyone else in Boca, and they work on screwing people over together, in the past even killing them. Sounds seriously dramatic, but its a fact.Even the local gays in Boca will tell you not to fukc around with it in Boca. There are a couple of Gay expats in Boca and you rarely see ghem outside of thier own bars or exclusive drinking holes.

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
joselowe what HUG is saying may sound harsh to you but it is the truth. There is NO open friendly gay scene in Boca Chica. Once you set foot in Boca and get sized up by a local or two as to what you are about you will become an easy target to spot, and as HUG has said it probably won't end up being such a nice experience.

Boca Chica is for dudes looking for chicas.............. anything else??????????

If you just want to see what Boca is about you can do a day trip from la capital using public transportation and without speaking much Spanish.

Whatever you decide I surely would not pay for a room in advance.

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013

i will S(ga)tay away from this thread as my nerves are tingling and have no advice for the viceful

tht

Master of my own fate.
Oct 10, 2002
Planet Earth
The name is Boca Chica, not Boca. Las Palmeras is no better than most places in Boca Chica, it's hyped up, getting it's reputation simply because it's near near Boca Marina.

also Italian (bisexual) and lives down on the pool wifh his mother.
LOL

a couple of Gay expats in Boca and you rarely see ghem outside of thier own bars or exclusive drinking holes.
LMAO...this is getting funny.

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
The name is Boca Chica, not Boca. Las Palmeras is no better than most places in Boca Chica, it's hyped up, getting it's reputation simply because it's near near Boca Marina.

LOL

LMAO...this is getting funny.

Depends if you feel like being a wanker or not, I doubt anyone thinks we're discussing Punta Cana when I use Boca rather than Boca Chica
Hyped up? It's hardly even talked about and no it's got nothing to do with anything you mention and everything about taking you out of Boca scene the minute you walk through the doors. They are a good crowd in there, very friendly welcoming people. Maybe you were not made so welcome for a reason, or even more likely you have never even stayed there. Infact by the sounds of it you ain't stayed in much of a variety of places if you claim they are at all alike. The range of accomodation in Boca varies rather largely.

So you got nothing interesting to say, only that you do not like nice accommodations? Sorry, not interesting to the rest of us. You've got 500 posts you know, you can go off topic and discuss skin lice and scabies all you like which you probably have better advice on.

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
Unless you gay I doubt you know about the gay scene in Boca Chica!

http://www.teabreakfast.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/nene-sleep.gif

You don't need to be gay to know about the scene. No gay scene is exclusive to gays. Most gay clubs I've ever been in are 50% straight, gay club or bar does not mean gay only, you know that, or should.

I have never been to the likes of the 'Blue Oyster Bar', and I doubt they exist in DR.

[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tdbt-sx5MDc[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.