Looking for new people and meet them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 24, 2015
Hi, my name is Kristina. I come from the Czech republic.I will move to the Dominican republic this year in September. I will live in Bavaro, I was there already three times just for vacation. So I want meet new people with them I can spent my free time and go evenings out. I am working in my own property company, so if you need any help with the properties, don't hesitate to contact me. I like meet people they come anywhere from all the world, Dominican republic, Russland, Ukraine, Germany, Austria etc.

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
Welcome.

Does the number of property agents not outnumber the general population yet in Bavaro/Punta Cana? Can't be far off!

harry2010

Apr 27, 2010
Kristina, you won't alone
i was told there is a travel company in Bavaro that is owned and operated by Czechs with mainly Czechs clients.
check the Cortecito area

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
Kristina, you won't alone
i was told there is a travel company in Bavaro that is owned and operated by Czechs with mainly Czechs clients.
check the Cortecito area

If only that were the sole competition!

Feb 7, 2007
I live 45 minutes away from Bavaro. If you need any help just contact me. I speak Slovak. If you need a crash course on Dominican Republic & life here we can sit down for couple of beers.

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
Be careful what gringos you meet! Don't know about Bavaro/PC but there are lots of shifty ones on the NC!!

shifty as in good shift???a shift is a movement and some have pride in shifting and others are just shiftying well or good..

Status
Not open for further replies.