Jun 19, 2009
What a sick pervert !

Wish they had caught him before the police and lynched him :(

donP

Dec 14, 2008
People did not care much.

They could have.

"... el extranjero de nacionalidad Francesa ten?a varios a?os dedic?ndose a estas atrocidades en nuestro pueblecito, dec?a una se?ora vecina de la vivienda, en su narraci?n manifest?, que, uno de los j?venes que se encontraba en la vivienda hab?a sido violado por el extranjero hac?a m?s de cinco a?os "

Noticias de Saman? Republica Dominicana: Detienen presunto ped?filo de origen franc?s en el Lim?n de Saman?

donP

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
they should have lynched the Dominican for helping a foreigner to abuse his people.

Apparently, he had been abused as well.

But as DonP pointed out, this sick mf had been doing it for a while. :(

I just hope he does his jail term in DR, not in a cosy French one.

flyinroom

Silver
Aug 26, 2012
Cue the bleeding hearts who will insist that the kids were paid good money for their services and were more than happy with their lot in life.
That man used his position of power over those kids.
He is a pig of the worst kind.
Cochon.

sosuamatt

Bronze
Jul 29, 2013
Scumbuckets such as these 2 deserve a slow death as in medieval times. However this vile behaviour does not exist in a vacuum. There are many people over the years who saw things, had their hunches and did not voice them for a variety of reasons. There are also adults in authority..teachers, parents, religious leaders, police officers, neighbours, even friends of these 2 who may have suspected ' something is wrong here, but I must be mistaken' or I look the other way because I do not want to get involved. Children are not believed and a lot of lives get swept under many rugs. They have been enabled by most societies.
These are facts that I know to be true and have investigated. Enough said.

DRob

Gold
Aug 15, 2007
What a sick pervert !

Lynching, no, but I have no problems taking away choice body parts he can't properly use.

Pedophiles are the worst kind of non-human.

nigrarosa

Jan 3, 2013
Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
This comes from a man that has had to carry that cloud of being abused his long life. No matter the time past or the therapy applied and 2 failed marriges , there is no real healing. These monsters must be stopped by ANY means. Sorry but no child should carry that kind of baggage for the rest of his days.

donP

Dec 14, 2008
Money Will Be Missed?

Cue the bleeding hearts who will insist that the kids were paid good money for their services and were more than happy with their lot in life.

El Lim?n is not such a big place.
It was obviously known to many villagers (for years!) that Monsieur Pascal Wendland was paying good money for certain services... :rolleyes:
Will this money be missed by some irresponsible parents?

Apprehend French and a Dominican in Samana: you occupy thongs, swimwear and blouses. – Noticias de Higuey La Altagracia Rep?blica Dominicana
(which apparently is an internet translation)

donP

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
how does lynching someone add any value or benefit?

Who talked about value or benefits for a man who abused and tortured innocent children in a poor country?

I believe in the justice system but sometimes you wonder the point of it all since pedophilia cannot be cured.

The fact that has been going on for years too is even more disgusting. Limon is not big and doesn't exactly crawl with gringoes. Dominican are master of bochinches. Some must have known and I hope they will be jailed as well.

jstarebel

Silver
Oct 4, 2013
how does lynching someone add any value or benefit?

You're right. Lynching a pedophile would add absolutely no value unless he was hung by his privates.. Just publicly casterate him to send a clear concise message to others that would take advantage of or molest children.. Much more value and benefit.