Any Iberostar Bavaro Weddings?

Gena

Jan 10, 2002
Hi, my fiance and I will be travelling to the D.R. in February, and want to be married at the resort while we're there. Even if it was at one of the other Iberostar resorts (Punta Cana or Domenica), please let me know, they may be an option for us.

Has anyone been married, or been to a wedding, here? Was your experience good or bad? We just want something private and personal in a beautiful location, something to remember.

Thanks a lot!

lee

Jan 14, 2002
my brother was married at the iberostar bavero resort 4 years ago. the resort was very nice .the wedding is on the second floor of a little building complete with 3 musicians. the space is open to the air overlooking the beach. my recommendation is to have a member of your party take pictures because the "professional photographer lines you up in front of a bush (an attractive bush) but the sun was from the wrong direction . the pictuers my brother used were taken by me. some on the beach and the best was infront of the pool with the spray fountain. you can check it out when you get there. the dinner afterwards is in a private area-special. the funny thing for us was the fact we were actually staying at the bavero beach resort (15 min away) the travel agent or my brother hmmmm screwed up so this required several taxi trips back and forth. all was well in the end. both were excelent resorts keeping in mind this was a few years back. enjoy your wedding

SportsPageWV

Jun 24, 2005
Wondering if you had the wedding at Iberostar Bavaro and how it went. My fiance and I are planning a wedding there.

Any information would be helpful