legit massage place in sosua

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Anybody know of a legitimate therapeutic massage place in Sosua, NO "extra's"?
Is M&M or Kika still around?

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005

It's for a married friend playing golf, his Dominican wife is a lot better looking and would saute his penne in a pan if he comes home with fingerprints on the boys.

I guess you have no idea if M&M or Kika are open?

ramesses

Gold
Jun 17, 2005
It's for a married friend playing golf, his Dominican wife is a lot better looking and would saute his penne in a pan if he comes home with fingerprints on the boys.

I guess you have no idea if M&M or Kika are open?

M&M was still opened in April....same location with Mery an Luz Marie still there. Good people.

BermudaRum

Bronze
Oct 9, 2007
Anybody know of a legitimate therapeutic massage place in Sosua, NO "extra's"?
Is M&M or Kika still around?

Yes Kika or Kiki is still giving the best massages in Sosua. Located on ( Pedro C) just before CityLights, upstairs next to the barbershop.I think it's 700 an hour now...

Bob K

Silver
Aug 16, 2004
I would use M&M. I have been getting a massage from Zunni there for 9 years. No funny stuff just a great massage. I have used Kiki as well but like M&M better.

Bob K

Meemselle

Just A Few Words
Oct 27, 2014
I have contact information for a fantastic Austrian masseuse with over 20 yrs. experience who will come to your home. I broke my wrist recently and he has been doing lymphatic massage on the area 2x a week and the benefits have been astonishing. PM me for details. I say this only because I haven't checked with him about how he'd feel about his contact info out on DR-1.

DRob

Gold
Aug 15, 2007
Interesting. I was in Sosua about two years ago, and went to M&M. Was told it had been sold. I understand Kika's is still open.

One of the best parts of being just about anywhere in the DR is the 700 peso massages. I try to get them every day, and by the end of the trip, am totally relaxed.

snoozer

Jan 22, 2004
Interesting. I was in Sosua about two years ago, and went to M&M. Was told it had been sold. I understand Kika's is still open.

One of the best parts of being just about anywhere in the DR is the 700 peso massages. I try to get them every day, and by the end of the trip, am totally relaxed.

M and M has not been sold, been in business for 15 years. They moved location a few years ago within the same plaza. I always enjoyed my massage with Luz Maria, she has been there over 10 years.

anng3

Bronze
Jan 12, 2007
Any updates on where to go for legit massage in Sosua?
Also anyone know hours and telephone number for Kika or M&M?
I thought there also was a place across from Sosua by the Sea?

Aug 21, 2007
I just returned from a Shiatsu massage with Reiki at the House of Shiatsu in Perla Marina. I have had tendonitis in my knee for 4 months. Been doctoring it just as prescribed by the regular doctors. Ice. Elevation. Knee brace. Pain killers. Nothing worked. Been living on Ibuprophen and diclophenac with a muscle relaxer. Haven't slept good since it started.

One hour of shiatsu massage with Sabine and I have no pain at all!

Why didn't I do this in the first place?

Lindsey

Meemselle

Just A Few Words
Oct 27, 2014
There is a wonderful Austrian masseuse called Markus who lives in Sabaneta and will come to your home with his table for an hour of professional massage for $1200. He is the real deal. 809-972-4350

Meemselle

Just A Few Words
Oct 27, 2014
Why didn't I do this in the first place?

When I broke my wrist last summer, it threw my whole body out of balance and I was just a wreck. I called Markus and he did an hour of lymphatic drainage massage on my right arm and I was fit as a fiddle. It's pretty amazing how something so simple works so well. I am devoted to massage. I used to belong to Massage Envy when I lived in the US. It was something I missed, but then I found Markus on Everything Sosua, and it's made all the difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.