playa grande golf

jamesrobert

Jan 11, 2002
The hotel is supposed to be all inclusive including green fees. I was referring to carts and caddies.

doug

Jan 1, 2002
Playa Grande

Jamesrobert: I've heard, not only from HB, but others as well, that that golf course is a beaut! Also from what I hear you don't need advanced tee times, and a round will cost about 150:00 US

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
I think "green fees" include cart. Caddy is RD$300 per

18 holes divided between you and who you play with. they trot along with you and show you where to aim (or try to aim)

That US$150 included everything, as I understand it, including transportation from Playa Dorada...

No matter what, it is worth it!!

Hb

jamesrobert

Jan 11, 2002
$150 u.s. = $225 or so cdn. I don`t know about you HB but that is too rich for my blood. I am staying at the hotel that the course is on and they advertise free green fees daily. I was just wondering about the card and caddy fees.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
then you won't have a problem

If green fees are included, I guess all you have to worry about is keeping the ball in the grass.
A caddy is only RD$300, and that is split between you and whoever you are partnered with.

You will really enjoy it.

That US$150 is for ,I think, people in Puerto Plata. They have an hour and a half ride out there, so transportation and a meal plus green fees and the cart are a nice package...

HB, trying to be helpful....

doug

Jan 1, 2002
Golf

150.00 is certainly not out of whack for a top shelf course...Actually it's kinda on the low side!

gjmookie

Jan 8, 2002
PLAYA GRANDE

This is the most fantastic golf course - you are not just playing golf here, it is a sightseeing excursion. I don't even play golf but I thought it was most spectacular place I had ever seen. It has been compared to Pebble Beach and they charge more than $150 USD.