The MaxxJaxx "Putz of the Month" VOTE HERE

MaxxJaxx

Almost Silver...
Jan 1, 2002
The MaxxJaxx "Putz of the Month" Award - January 2002

RULES FOR VOTING;
1) Vote OFTEN. Voting for yourself, Voting Twice and cheating are all fully acceptable.
2) Like "American" democracy the winner of this poll is not the person who gets the most votes but rather the person who gets the "second most" votes.
3) The winner of this poll shall have the right to declare a FlameWar on the weakest member of the DR1 forum, subject of course to being alienated by the rest of the people that use this forum.
4) The owner of this forum, like Fidel Castro can have this poll and your vote eliminated without warning. :).
5) If you would like to nominate someone for next month's "Putz of the Month" award, please feel free to add your comments.

THIS MONTHS CONTENDERS ARE;

CRISS COLON: Whose foul mouth and shallow opinions make him the favorite to win. We must be careful not to give him our pity vote as doctors have concluded that he has enough testerone to be legally declared a male BUT not enough testerone to be a "MAN".

JIM HINSCH: A "wannabe" Socrates of the DR1 forums he tries to sound wise but is he?? "The unexamined life is not worth living." (420 BCE). Like Socrates his words of wisdom are outdated by a couple of thousand years.

MAXXJAXX: A kind caring human being, who's sense of compassion and love for his fellow man, make's it hard to believe that anyone could consider him a "Putz".

HILLBILLY: Just because anyone who calls himself a "Hillbilly" is probably a "Putz".

ROB DR1: Anyone who would allow people like us to post endless dribble in his forums must be a "Putz".

POLL CLOSED
And the winners are???

http://vote.sparklit.com/popup_poll.spark/586392

Maxx
Feb.1,2002

Last edited:

x_man

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
MAXXJAXX: A kind caring human being, who's sense of compassion and love for his fellow man, make's it hard to believe that anyone could consider him a "Putz".

Could you extend your caring kindness to: Criss,Jim,HB,DR1 and all of us D.R. lovers also??
We all need it. If not I'll have to vote for YOU
x.

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
That's cute

Glad to see my name is not there. Criss is running away with all the votes

doug

Jan 1, 2002
votes

It says you can vote as many times as you want Wud, just doesn't say they will be calculated. BTW are you going to the Car show this weekend? Also there is a swap meet this weekend as well. (a Big one )

rayjay

Jan 2, 2002
html guru

very entertaining.
In honor of such dedication and effort, I had to vote for you.
Glad to see I wasn't on your list. If I was I'd be forced to relate the details of my last trip to Costamber.

doug

Jan 1, 2002
Tony

I was refferring to a car show in Detroit and a big swap meet, because Wud is very much into older cars!

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
Maxx Jaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Max Jaxx, I voted for you. Anybody who has the "Putz" to propose himself for a vote deserves the vote itself. So far, I am glad I am always on the winning side. You are a runaway winner!

Barbaro!! Te la comiste!

TW

MaxxJaxx

Almost Silver...
Jan 1, 2002
No comments from Jim or Criss

I am a "Putz". I am a Putz. I am a Putz!!!!!

No foul reply from Criss Colon calling me an Anal retentive Canadian who should be nuked.

No words of wisdom from Socrates (I mean Jim) ?

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"MaxxJack**f"

I must admit that I want to "Win" so badly,that I have voted for "Myself" 10 times! Sorry. The poll is "Bogus",because any poll that includes the "likes" of you and me,should never include "HillBilly"! He is one "Cool-Calm and Collected" gentleman! You show your ignorance(As Usual) by his selection!You are an anal retentive Canadian who should be nuked! Happy now?Anyone who goes back and changes a post because they can,t take the heat is a phoney! I "stand by" my ignorance!!! Criss Colon

MaxxJaxx

Almost Silver...
Jan 1, 2002
Criss Colon You Bore Me

I didn't change my post about the "shoeshine kids". The day and time are stamped on the original post for all to see. No modifications were made to it.

Again, your ignorance and stupidity is there for all to see.

I did change the "Why I hate this place" post . I didn't think another thread about shoeshine kids was needed.

Maxx

Marc

Jan 1, 2002
www.haugen.ca
Changed your post

MJ, come now, let's not deny the obvious. I replied to your post about the lack of respect the shoeshine kid had for you because he shined a cops shoes first...after a few more negative comments to your post you changed it!

It's not that big a deal, why deny? You're gonna get us nuked if you keep it up!

marc

MaxxJaxx

Almost Silver...
Jan 1, 2002
I made a new thread when I should have posted that under an existing thread

I made a new thread when I should have posted that under an existing thread "shoeshine Kids". That is why I tried to delete it after I posted it. I will post the original comments under that thread.

Rob, Can you delete the thread "Why I hate this place" I intended my comments to be under an existing thread.

Thanks,
Maxx

Marc

Jan 1, 2002
www.haugen.ca
MJ

Are you in Sosua right now? Going to be anywhere near the Brit tonight? Figured we could have a brew if you are up for it.

marc