Why does................

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
Why does being on time seem to be so difficult to las chicas.

Movie starts at 18:00 and she calls me at 17:40 to say she is taking a taxi now.

In The Heights Broadway play starts at 18:00 but chica takes a taxi at 17:55 and ends up at the wrong place.

Caribe Tours bus leaves for Jarabacoa at 16:30, no problem cuz la chica starts to pack her bag same time bus is leaving.

If they wasn't so darn pretty and sexy I would pack my bags and head back to the USA.

Just shaking my head as I sit here at 17:49 waiting for la chica and daughter to show up to get to Galeria360 by 18:00 to watch a kiddie flick I am treating her and her daughter to. Funny part, today was her day off from work and she still late. I know when she arrives there will be all kind of excuses, but it will never be her fault.

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
Bigbird, it's not just the chicas, it's just about everyone! Here's what you must do, if you want
someone at your place, let's say 2 o'clock, tell them to be there at noon. No fail! ;)

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Bigbird, it's not just the chicas, it's just about everyone! Here's what you must do, if you want
someone at your place at let's say 2 o'clock, tell them to be there at noon. No fail! ;)

Good advice. We've also learned that if you're invited to dinner at 6, plan on eating at about 8.30-9, so eat a snack before you go. :)

ramesses

Gold
Jun 17, 2005
It's the Caribbean...

[video=youtube;ca-HZ7qiR0I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ca-HZ7qiR0I[/video]

Jumbo

Bronze
Jul 8, 2005
BB, you have been in the DR long enough to tell her the movie starts at 16:00 so you can get there by 18:00.

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
LOL at all replies. I know better but sometimes I get this senior moment and think things will be different. Needless to say she shows up at 18:15, so I just say we too late for the movies. She goes, hey no big deal. We walk to Pizza Hut for take out and I put the kiddie movie Frozen on for the kid.

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
Why does being on time seem to be so difficult to las chicas.

Movie starts at 18:00 and she calls me at 17:40 to say she is taking a taxi now.

In The Heights Broadway play starts at 18:00 but chica takes a taxi at 17:55 and ends up at the wrong place.

Caribe Tours bus leaves for Jarabacoa at 16:30, no problem cuz la chica starts to pack her bag same time bus is leaving.

If they wasn't so darn pretty and sexy I would pack my bags and head back to the USA.

Just shaking my head as I sit here at 17:49 waiting for la chica and daughter to show up to get to Galeria360 by 18:00 to watch a kiddie flick I am treating her and her daughter to. Funny part, today was her day off from work and she still late. I know when she arrives there will be all kind of excuses, but it will never be her fault.

very sad but tru....its called value for....as to daughters....teens are the fkin worst...i have a f. friend w/ a sixteen y.o. who seems nice...as a courtesey and friendship i took both out for eats...first time teen doesnt evan say thank you.. no conversation w/me or mom...second time no conversation at all and a thank you...third time same and i dont take the teen anymore...

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
very sad but tru....its called value for....as to daughters....teens are the fkin worst...i have a f. friend w/ a sixteen y.o. who seems nice...as a courtesey and friendship i took both out for eats...first time teen doesnt evan say thank you.. no conversation w/me or mom...second time no conversation at all and a thank you...third time same and i dont take the teen anymore...

Thank You? Aren't those forbidden words in la rep dom? I had this chica, still do, I was dating for several years. Did all kind of nice, wonderful things for her. I think it was the second year of dating her and she said thank you. Must have been a slip of the tongue.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Thank You? Aren't those forbidden words in la rep dom? I had this chica, still do, I was dating for several years. Did all kind of nice, wonderful things for her. I think it was the second year of dating her and she said thank you. Must have been a slip of the tongue.

at least you heard her say it. some of us never do.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
ROTFLMAO, cause I know it is the truth.................

i met a lady in Santo Domingo many years ago. she married an American from Tampa, and he threw her out of the house. she was homeless, and i offered her an apartment free of charge for 6 months. it was a half of my house, which had a rental value of 1400 dollars per month. i paid her airfare from Tampa, and the first day i went to get her at La Guardia she never showed, because she missed the 2pm flight, even though she was not working. i got my buddy to get her a job, and in the 6 months she was there she never made me a glass of lemonade. after 5 months, i told her that it was time to get her own place.

she left to go share apartment with a PR friend of mine. from the day she left my place she called me only once, to complain that she and Maria were not getting along. i never heard from her again.

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
OK, gonna throw one more out there since we on a roll. Why do these ladies get so mad, angry when you tell them you not in the mood tonight. First thing they will accuse you of is having another GF which you do and they already know that. Next thing they gonna say tu no me quiere, get all huffed up and move to the far end of the bed and don't want you to touch them.

No problem cause in the middle of the night everything will be back to normal.

And just to think I used to get angry when that American lady always seemed to come up with a headache at the wrong time.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
OK, gonna throw one more out there since we on a roll. Why do these ladies get so mad, angry when you tell them you not in the mood tonight. First thing they will accuse you of is having another GF which you do and they already know that. Next thing they gonna say tu no me quiere, get all huffed up and move to the far end of the bed and don't want you to touch them.

No problem cause in the middle of the night everything will be back to normal.

And just to think I used to get angry when that American lady always seemed to come up with a headache at the wrong time.

Damn, I never ever said no. Always in the mood even seconds and thirds. For real!!!!!

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
Damn, I never ever said no. Always in the mood even seconds and thirds. For real!!!!!

hahaha, you still young. Wait till you retire and there will be nights all you want to do is pull up the covers, set the A/C on medium, grab your babe around the waist and get a good night sleep. As Dominicans say, there is always manana.

ju10prd

On Vacation!
Nov 19, 2014
Accountkiller
Find a younger version, with no resort background, absolutely no kids, decent education, in a family together but definitely not just with mother....with father is ok, and probably you meet her on line and spend time getting to know all about her....and then train her........to be punctual.

It is possible...believe me.....especially in SDO.

May 29, 2006
Went to a Raulin concert once. It was 'suppose' to start at 9. Ppl didn't start rolling in until about 11 and the show didn't start until about midnight. I only stayed to 1AM and it went to about 4AM. I think he had another gig before the one I went to.