New-ish Member from NYC

Aug 5, 2015
Hello,

I used to search and post a little on these boards in the past but it was so long ago that I wouldn't recall what my username or email linked up to that account would be. I'm planning on visiting my father for 2 weeks in the beginning of September. I probably just have general questions and seek tips from those of you that are currently there. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

mofongoloco

Silver
Feb 7, 2013
Welcome.

Will you be taking your dad around e island or are you planning to stay at the old homestead? What art of DR will you be visiting?

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Go Yankees

You know, there IS another team in NYC, and they're doing pretty well. :)

And there are a lot of Dominicans in DR who like them better, I know several who never miss a game on TV, and one who flies to NY to go to their games.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
You know, there IS another team in NYC, and they're doing pretty well. :)

And there are a lot of Dominicans in DR who like them better, I know several who never miss a game on TV, and one who flies to NY to go to their games.

hahahahahaha

Those are those that suffer from the ets syndrome. They like the Mets, Nets, and Jets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I'll remember this thread next time I get a "Violation" for going "OFF TOPIC"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheeky::cheeky::cheeky::cheeky::cheeky:

"Go Sox"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny: :disappoin:disappoin:disappoin:disappoin:disappoin:disappoin:disappoin:disappoin:disappoin:disappoin

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC