Allegro Flamenco Bavaro in Punta Cana

suzieq

Jan 8, 2002
This will be our 5th trip to the D.R. but our first time to the Punta Cana area. We are staying at the Allegro Flamenco Bavaro (Occidental Flamenco). Does any one have any good tips or advice for us on best rooms, super employees to look out for, etc. Thanks a bunch. Sue

John El ?nico

Jan 9, 2002
This is one of the best choice for the money. Flamenco is a nice resort, located in one of the best area. Walking distance to plaza bavaro, rests, clubs,etc.
they have the best club in PC if you are looking for great nightlife.
rooms are large and well decorated. rooms in 3rd floor are the best with catedral ceiling. but be careful, the air conditioned doesnt cool enough in these rooms.
the resort has 8 restaurants, food is good to very good.
Pool: one of the largest in PC.
Beach: nice strecht. be sure to wake up before 6 am. to get a Umbrella in the beach. I am not kidding. i was returning one day from the club at 5:30 and i saw many ladies running like in a track race to reserved an umbrella in the beach.
Nightlife: the best in punta cana. lobby are is the best place to start, they have a great bar. next to the lobby they have a sport bar in 2nd floor and the best disco in PC downstair.
good luck.