Lawyers lying

Kathy

Jan 9, 2002
Criss, hate to tell you this, but there isn't any law that says that lawyers can't lie.
If there is one, a lot of people sure don't follow it.
People, as a rule, will tell you what you want to hear, if it happens to be a lie...then I guess they will tell you "they stretched the truth" a bit.
I do believe that everyone is proud of their Nationality, and everyone should be.
But one should never put down someone else, to make themselves better.
I am a Canadian, very proud to be one, that doesn't make me any better, or any worse than any one else.

KenoshaChris

Jan 4, 2002
Small Town Joke

It was a joke Kathy. Criss and I know each other and there was noting intended personally or professionally at me. Think of it this way. A small town can't support one lawyer but it can support two very well.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Kathy,Por Favor

Kathy,as Chris said,I was "making light"of the legal "Profession".Something like this,Chris is a "highly respected attorney" in the metropolitan Chicago area, well,at least his mother likes him" What do you call 500 lawyers at the bottom of lake Michigan?,A "Good Start"! Now if Chris can stand up to this,and much worse,on this board,give him a break.I must "steal",and change the tag line,of a message posted by EL Jefe. What is the differance between a "Canadian",and a canoe? Eventually a Canoe will "Tip"!! In closing,Chris,as a lawyer,may not be a member of the worlds"Oldest Profession",but has been known to work "closely" with them! May I have a drum roll,followed by a "rim shot" please maestro? Criss Colon