shipping companies

pequena

Jan 11, 2002
Are there FedEx or DHL offices in the Santo Domingo airport area? Can anyone recommend the closest? If I bring a sealed box to ship to the US, will I need to open it or can I just declare the contents on forms?
Thanks

doug

Jan 1, 2002
Open the box

You might be asked to open the box(I was asked to open a wrapped gift.....it was wrapped because it was given at the airport when landed)if asked.....you'll have to!

The Joker

Jan 12, 2002
www.jcfdata.com
Shipping

FedEx, DHL or UPS will pick it up right from you, you need to fill out the approiate paperwork for export on the correct waybill.

I have sent via FedEx and UPS directly from my office in Boca Chica.

zak023

Done and dusted!
Feb 8, 2006
Money seeds

Ask God for some money tree seeds this way you can pick the cash as you need it...Then send some seeds or cash to the DR because they need it bad..You are on the wrong site to be begging for money..Try another country...........Like the Japs....They are near you..or are you still angry from the 2nd.World War....

mandryjx

Jun 27, 2006
zak023 said:
Ask God for some money tree seeds this way you can pick the cash as you need it...Then send some seeds or cash to the DR because they need it bad..You are on the wrong site to be begging for money..Try another country...........Like the Japs....They are near you..or are you still angry from the 2nd.World War....
here you go again - I'm going to have to send these lines to comic view - they are truly hysterical.