Okay, Kenosha...

Gena

Jan 10, 2002
B.S.? If that's it, she-e-e-e-e-sh, like takin' candy from a baby! Not that this has ANYthing to do with my original questions. And I thought I got off-track in conversations! Now I feel much less alone! :)

I wanta say THANX to all of you who wrote with real advice. We'll bring American bucks, I'll see if I can find one o'those U.S. flag-designed thongs... and I'll take that mamajuana and raise it to TWO glasses of champagne after the wedding day!

This bulletin board is so successful, I think I'll ask another! And BTW, the boss isn't so bad... just proud of his OWN country and lacking another way of expressing it. I especially liked the guy who said "to BELITTLE is to BE little" -- very timely. Hey, I'm just tryin' to get along... and bein' in Canada, it's a dog-eat-dog world, and I'm wearin' Milkbone underwear!

He'd better be a good guy, don'tcha think?

Cheers!

Marc

Jan 1, 2002
www.haugen.ca
Gena. The problem with Americans is that they are the only other country that Canada borders (Ok, ok, they have a lot more problems than that, but we'll keep it simple). Who the hell else are we supposed to pick on?!

You can't steal basketball, then hockey from us, and expect to let us sit silently!

Your kids will be so lucky, they can work in the US and be Canadians all at the same time ;)

cheers
marc

Last edited:

mkohn

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
...Who the hell else are we supposed to pick on?!
I once worked with a guy from Montreal who was having some trouble parking his van. He said "I park like a Newfie!" It has always made me smile to think about it, and it reminded me that we all find someone to pick on. So, lay off the Americans... joking.
Have a great day!